Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Ok some solid info for nyc heads here, Dr.Jay on 34st are getting 17 pair and have 10 people in line right now. So if you are a camper go there asap. Good luck yall. No camping for me!
are they selling for retail?

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

Ok some solid info for nyc heads here, Dr.Jay on 34st are getting 17 pair and have 10 people in line right now. So if you are a camper go there asap. Good luck yall. No camping for me!

no ...$350 i belive

Originally Posted by Crumbs

if you in nyc and get them for 5-6 consider yourself lucky ...there are currently lines at spots selling for 400, 450 and 500... so no camp...good luck.
which spots tho?

help a brotha out

good info, damn damn damn...didnt they get shipment like a week late last time, now they selling the day of...shhhhhhhhhh

no ...$350 i belive
damn guess ill try my luck with nike.com
eyes.gif

no ...$350 i belive
damn guess ill try my luck with nike.com
eyes.gif
Consider $350 a steal at this point.

And if you're gonna try to get these on NDC....you might as well convince yourself the tooth fairy is real as well.

looks like an employee snatched one up!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by StarTrak

if you in nyc and get them for 5-6 consider yourself lucky ...there are currently lines at spots selling for 400, 450 and 500... so no camp...good luck.
which spots tho?

help a brotha out

DQM
eyes.gif

Worrd? they doin that midnite release? And whats good wit Alife?

which spots tho?

help a brotha out

DQM has them for $500...lines about 8 deep.

good info, damn damn damn...didnt they get shipment like a week late last time, now they selling the day of...shhhhhhhhhh

Camping out is not my thing so that's what I was hoping for but not this time around, though I can get an extra pair lol. Thank god I have mine on lock.

which spots tho?

help a brotha out

DQM
eyes.gif

Worrd? they doin that midnite release?

negative ...11:30 am tom

which spots tho?

help a brotha out

DQM
eyes.gif

Worrd? they doin that midnite release?

negative ...11:30 am tom

ohh... how many pairs they gettin?

I predict all the Yeezy price will only go up from this point, doesn't matter what colorway, its all about demand and consider only 3000 each colorway outthere. Even the tan on which people "think" its gonna be easier to get. Not trying to hype things up but just get out there and see how crazy it is.

WOW! This release is ******ED!!!! I just spoke to a B, A Nike rep name Jacob dude didn't even want to answer my simple questions talking bout it was aSURPRISE release. WHAT KIND OF BULLISH IS THAT!!! I didn't even can't a chance to finish my other question dude just disconnected me! NIKE IS REALLYWHACK FOR THIS! I swear people that work for Nike and even employees at stores always be acting shady, not even wanting to answer your questions. To, bad Iain't in the position of power like that because its people like that that need to be sonned, and smacked. Chat below,

Jacob: Hi, my name is Jacob. How may I help you?
Jays4Day23: Hello, Jacob. I have some questions about the Nike Air Yeezys. (Kanye West shoes)
Jacob: Hello Jays4Day23.
Jays4Day23: Will the Nike Air Yeezy Black and Pink colorway going to be online, (niketown)?
Jays4Day23: They release tomorrow May 2nd
Jacob: Not exactly, these don't have a release date.
Jacob: They can be sold whenever the retailer gets them.
Jays4Day23: Will these be available online, though? Meaning sold by Nike online.
Jacob: I really could not say.
Jays4Day23: Why is that? Aren't you service rep, here to answer my questions?
Jacob: Not for these, this is a secret.
Jacob: We would not want to spoil the surprise.
Jacob: Even we don't know for sure.
Jacob: Remember this is supposed to be a surprise release.
Jacob: It's been great chatting with you. Good Luck on getting a pair of these.
Jays4Day23: Wow, a surprise?! For what, there just a pair of shoes. So your meaning Nike
Jacob has disconnected.

if someone really wants a pair, and has the money to over spend on it, i don't think that makes them a hypebeast at all. it just means they did what theyhad to, to get what they wanted, nothing wrong with that. it ain't trickin' if you got it.

for me personally, more money would be lost missing a week from work trying to get the shoe for the lower price, and for me that is not worth it. i would notpay 800 either, but like i said, if the person really wants it and the money ain't a thing... more power to them. a lot of people just don't have thosehook-ups, can't waste a week waiting outside in the streets, which i can understand, so they would rather save themselves all that trouble and just payextra and be done with it.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]how many pairs of each colorway were put out for sale, the zens andthe blks?[/color] thanks? was it 3000 pairs for the world, or 9000? or neither, just wondering. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom