Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Im officially on suicide watch. Nice knowin yall NT.
QFT

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got mine, email, confirmation # all that.

Next day Air FTW. Hopefully no cancellation

2rpwx6r.jpg

and this is the screen cap i took...

slpnp2.jpg

2553tq1.gif

Goood stuff, like you said I hope no ones gets cancelled.......
laugh.gif
@the chat turning into silence when the shoes went up on NDC.
Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris.

^monday cincy, technically 48 hours....so maybe sunday night...lemme go double check my foamposite order, it was a 48 turn around with GROUND order...

dude nike has workers in foreign countries working for 15 cent a hour......
You think they care about us?
laugh.gif

^ i like that, NT'rs helping out each other, you should honestly shoot him 50$...the shoes are worth WAY more then your total...

Originally Posted by frank148925

yo gtek thanx for the link bro i got my pair of yeezys thanks to you......man i owe you big time

No Prob man......
I actually missed em...
But hey anything to keep these money hungry so called boutiques with no class stores from getting more than they should.
Remember the name.....
pimp.gif
(and i leave smoothly)lol

what time did these hit EST?

where's jordans26 now?

LOL!

not to rain on any parades, but there's a reason the nike reps weren't telling people shlt, because that was their own shot at them... i hope yourorders don't get canceled, but don't get your hopes up too much that they won't be canceled. between the rumor that's how it went down lasttime, and the fact the nike reps were being so secretive about it, it's pretty likely you'll get bad news...

good luck tho!

Originally Posted by debs 168

ground shipping is like 1-6 days right?
yep, after your order has been processed. If you used ground, pre[are yourself for that infamous cancellation email. Best bet on a release likethis is 2 day air or overnight. Those orders take first priority.

Originally Posted by jphonix

not to rain on any parades, but there's a reason the nike reps weren't telling people %*++, because that was their own shot at them... i hope your orders don't get canceled, but don't get your hopes up too much that they won't be canceled. between the rumor that's how it went down last time, and the fact the nike reps were being so secretive about it, it's pretty likely you'll get bad news...

nike reps dont say anything because they dont know....its like that for any release hyped or not.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by debs 168

ground shipping is like 1-6 days right?
yep, after your order has been processed. If you used ground, pre[are yourself for that infamous cancellation email. Best bet on a release like this is 2 day air or overnight. Those orders take first priority.

Originally Posted by jphonix

not to rain on any parades, but there's a reason the nike reps weren't telling people %*++, because that was their own shot at them... i hope your orders don't get canceled, but don't get your hopes up too much that they won't be canceled. between the rumor that's how it went down last time, and the fact the nike reps were being so secretive about it, it's pretty likely you'll get bad news...

nike reps dont say anything because they dont know....its like that for any release hyped or not.

I think he might be telling the truth about that ground shipping thing..........
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom