Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

yea that whole nike being serctive thing, is really not with them not knowing, it also plays into part how this release was. There are rumors that Kanye andhis team wanted to "chase" after these, and not have them handed to them, i guess.....

but the NDC aren't shady like you guys think, i mean if they were they wouldn't release info on the xx3 premiers, and other releases...

damn that sucks my ordered went trough i got my confirmation number but i got ground shipping.....am i really about to get that cancellation e-mail......

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by debs 168

ground shipping is like 1-6 days right?
yep, after your order has been processed. If you used ground, pre[are yourself for that infamous cancellation email. Best bet on a release like this is 2 day air or overnight. Those orders take first priority.

Originally Posted by jphonix

not to rain on any parades, but there's a reason the nike reps weren't telling people %*++, because that was their own shot at them... i hope your orders don't get canceled, but don't get your hopes up too much that they won't be canceled. between the rumor that's how it went down last time, and the fact the nike reps were being so secretive about it, it's pretty likely you'll get bad news...

nike reps dont say anything because they dont know....its like that for any release hyped or not.

I think he might be telling the truth about that ground shipping thing..........
tired.gif

I go ground every release.. eminems eggplants XX3s 1/2 cents...sometimes even get upgraded to 2 day free. Pretty sure it goes in order of how the orders camein to their system.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yea that whole nike being serctive thing, is really not with them not knowing, it also plays into part how this release was. There are rumors that Kanye and his team wanted to "chase" after these, and not have them handed to them, i guess.....

but the NDC aren't shady like you guys think, i mean if they were they wouldn't release info on the xx3 premiers, and other releases...
Good Point.
Cause I work finishline and Its crazy how people would ask me if we getting a certain shoe (for example the 6 rings) and I tell them we dont know yet and theyclaim I lying.lol
tongue.gif

When really I could care less about the shoe.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Off topic but....man the PJ's is a funny show.
roll.gif
yo im kinda new at this...and its my first time ordering online and ive been searching all over my city and i got really lucky but now imconcerned with my order

^what can you do? nothing you can do honestly, close your eyes, go to sleep, and enjoy your sat. it's sunday/monday where you should go "OH" lol

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
that kid is very intelligent i must say.

Jeezy is not even that serious, over hyped ugly shoe.

Guessing u meant to say YEEZY and not JEEZY,, otherwise im confused as hell

check out this video in Paris....raffle.....and LOL on the old guy standing in line for his son.

cool new remix of Lady Gaga.....Kid Cudi.Kanye.Common Just a cool different spin on how people across the world are taking in the Yeezy's.

Good luck to all you cats that came away with the May release.� Take it easy.

damn i wish i was here for the ndc release...anyone know what the situation is over at beverly center?

i was about the checkout and the *@*@*%*# dell laptop hibernates cuz it was running out of power. i swear if that didnt happen i wouldve got my pair.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! someone make that comic of this situation.

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
that kid is very intelligent i must say.

Jeezy is not even that serious, over hyped ugly shoe.
First Omarion now Jeezy?

Everyone's following Kanye's moves now.

Following Kanye's moves lol??? Jay Z/50 Cent were the 1st rappers to have their own sneaker line 03'/04' fam

Back
Top Bottom