Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
that kid is very intelligent i must say.

Jeezy is not even that serious, over hyped ugly shoe.
First Omarion now Jeezy?

Everyone's following Kanye's moves now.

Following Kanye's moves lol??? Jay Z/50 Cent were the 1st rappers to have their own sneaker line 03'/04' fam
Thanks fam.

Remember these?

img55278847.jpg

SMH.

My friend actually offered me 275 and bgrade 11s. SMH. That doesn't even begin 2 cover the gas tank. He said he was gonna camp with us.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

^^^ I got that 10 4 you.
I sent a pm, my 10.5 fits big, I'd love to get a 9.5/10 instead.
same goes for that zen grey 10 I have, I'd rather have a 9.5

Will I need an 8.5, I got 380, playoff 8s(8.5), union 180s (8.5), cool grey xi(9) and supreme perf chukkas. And a buttload of new eras in a 5/8 and 3/4. Lemmeknow. I'm not an og but been here long enuff. And I need ppl like u cuz I can't camp

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Will I need an 8.5, I got 380, playoff 8s(8.5), union 180s (8.5), cool grey xi(9) and supreme perf chukkas. And a buttload of new eras in a 5/8 and 3/4. Lemme know. I'm not an og but been here long enuff. And I need ppl like u cuz I can't camp
dude im in the same situation, its tough to get help from ppl on here at times i been trying for a while to get help with the yeezys cuz i got myfinals, but good luck

I just got my pair from S Pratt Street's DTLR in B-More. I had to show up for a raffle this morning and luckily my number got called. Only 14 pairs instore though, so a lot of people went home mad. My brother went with me and bought a winning raffle ticket for $40, so he still managed to get his pair lol.

Love the shoe though, now I just need to find a way to get a pair of the first colorway in a size 11
nerd.gif

COPPED
pimp.gif

I got a 10.5 if anyone can trade for a 10 that would be perfect...
if not I'll just keep my 10.5, it's not too big

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I wonder who got stabbed at Major.
eek.gif
...for real?
smh.gif
should have worded it differently.
no I'm just assuming, I'm thinking outloud, wondering what happened at those spots that did "auctions"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

also, YOU'VE BEEN PMED!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I wonder who got stabbed at Major.
eek.gif
...for real?
smh.gif
should have worded it differently.
no I'm just assuming, I'm thinking outloud, wondering what happened at those spots that did "auctions"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

also, YOU'VE BEEN PMED!
oh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom