Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Any sellers trying to sell their 11 or 11.5 blk/pink hit me up with your price.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

$550 for a pair of shoes?
smh.gif

well if you got the money, do it. I would never drop that much $$ on a pair of shoes even if I have the $

If your spending that much for Nike's, why not get a pair of Prada's or Gucci's ?

If I had went ahead and tried to get these, there is no way i'm paying over retail, unless I was able to get them early.

i hate when ppl say that, Prada or Gucci, those are still sneakers.. just high end. id rather buy a quality pair of Nikes/JB (quality), instead of a high end sneaker that is produced in unlimited amounts. Now if you talking LV, I feel you, Prada/Gucci is the new Coach in the hood
eyes.gif
So what you are saying is you would buy anything that Nike/JB stamps a limited tag on?
indifferent.gif

How can you say that? The new Coach in the hood?
laugh.gif

95% of the Prada/Gucci you see in the "hood" is fake anyway.

I guess whatever works for you. But I'll be damned if I spend over $200 for ANY single pair of Nike/JB anything.

I pay retail, or I don't get them, that simple.

Unfortuneatly I was one of the many un-happy campers
tired.gif
. Oh well Ididn't like the black/pinks anyway (Sarcasm)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

$550 for a pair of shoes?
smh.gif

well if you got the money, do it. I would never drop that much $$ on a pair of shoes even if I have the $

If your spending that much for Nike's, why not get a pair of Prada's or Gucci's ?

If I had went ahead and tried to get these, there is no way i'm paying over retail, unless I was able to get them early.

i hate when ppl say that, Prada or Gucci, those are still sneakers.. just high end. id rather buy a quality pair of Nikes/JB (quality), instead of a high end sneaker that is produced in unlimited amounts. Now if you talking LV, I feel you, Prada/Gucci is the new Coach in the hood
eyes.gif
So what you are saying is you would buy anything that Nike/JB stamps a limited tag on?
indifferent.gif

How can you say that? The new Coach in the hood?
laugh.gif

95% of the Prada/Gucci you see in the "hood" is fake anyway.

I guess whatever works for you. But I'll be damned if I spend over $200 for ANY single pair of Nike/JB anything.

I pay retail, or I don't get them, that simple.

if you lived in NY, youd know what i was talking about, i say its like Coach, cause everyone has it, Prada is like Af1s in NYC...but good luck finding thesefor retail homie

these run Big right ? ... I cant believe I slept on NDC thinking they were going to release days later
roll.gif
... Ima have to drop some bread on these ... im in need @ this pointunfortunately

Originally Posted by Hugo

why is there so much hype for one of the ugliest shoes ever created..EVER
because the same people who diss others for liking kanye's style/image are on their knees trying to get them

I mean I'm not even big on kicks NO MORE, but I wanted these f'n shoes!!

This is the same reason why I stopped buying Jordans back in 04' and stopped copping SB's by 06'

HYPE F'N KILLS

I'll stick to vans I guess. The game is so f'd up these days. MOTHER F NIKE!!

vans??? good luck with that...but ummmm my homie just told me he waiting all night at Footaction 34th and no pairs, i feel bad for him

I'll take the luck and the money i'm saving, THANK YOU.

I'll find a cat in financial straits that wanna let a pair go for cheap. NEVER fails.. Dudes are broke, no job, and copping with next weeks lunch money..It's a shame the affect HYPE has on these kids.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still two more spots dropping these today in the DMV. Can't wait to see how that turns out......
laugh.gif

@ sneakerpimp, If I wanted to get these, I could, but once reality set in, I said forget it.

On another note, I told people how the NDC drop would go, and look what happens.

Like I SAID, once CERTAIN people got their pairs, the rest would been available to us.

If anyone needs a 9-9.5, get at me. I have pairs for sale for $600. If I know you, $550.

Guaranteed this is the cheapest you'll find. PM ME

vans??? good luck with that...but ummmm my homie just told me he waiting all night at Footaction 34th and no pairs, i feel bad for him

He didnt get the memo ? im in NC and I knew 34th wasnt getting no pairs

Well some guy brought his whole family and copped 6 pair. The spot only got 11. Then he was reselling them for 650 right outside the store. No shame in hisgame. Smh

I can't believe I missed Zens at retail on 34th street. SMH
At least we got this mission accomplished. Keep them PM's coming 2 the Rivera Family.

picked up my pair from hoh chicago today,
Retail ftw
pimp.gif

2rbyx38.jpg

2ic0jyp.jpg

and they do fit half size big, glad I got an 8.5

laugh.gif
@ people spending 550+ on some UGLY %!@ sneakers...get real.

You guys are only feeling them because of the hype.

Back
Top Bottom