Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by got shoes

Well some guy brought his whole family and copped 6 pair. The spot only got 11. Then he was reselling them for 650 right outside the store. No shame in his game. Smh

laugh.gif
can't hate...where was this at? Shiekh?
Si Senor

IM IN MASS AND AM LOOKING FOR THE BLACK AND PINKS IN A SIZE 9, 9.5, OR 10. SOMEBODY PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE LEMME KNOW SOMETHING!!!!

damn the raffle at blends was bannanas,....they had drunk people yelling.......and people who got there last were the ones that got lucky...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by got shoes

Well some guy brought his whole family and copped 6 pair. The spot only got 11. Then he was reselling them for 650 right outside the store. No shame in his game. Smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was a nice little hustle

roll.gif
that's what's up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

can't knock the dudes hustle...

If my connect don't come through...I will have a pair of Manny Pac Trainers available + cash considerations in turn for a pair of Yeezy's. PM'swelcome.

im writing a nasty letter to the big heads at nike...even if they don't get it...im going to comment on how much of a horrible company they are. EDIT: YESI AM MAD !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not feeling the tans much at all. That colorway is just too dull for a Kanye shoe.
ohwell.gif

Still waiting on a tracking # from a certain reseller in here...getting anxious.
tongue.gif

I am heated.
mad.gif
I copped a pair of Yeezy's from a reseller on here only to find out today that he refunds my money that I originally sent him earlyyesterday morning.......citing that his bank put a hold on his account.

If I knew this ahead of time I would've stayed up to take my chances on NDC.
tired.gif
Well...I got $ to spend on a size 10.5 or 11. Someone help a brotha out..
smh.gif

good luck to everyone still looking for a pair. I have 1 9.5 left and thats it. Me and my connect made a killing on these. 3 pairs gone within 2 hours

DID ANYONE GO TO SNEAKER BISTRO IN PATCHOGUE OR GOLIATH NY IN HARLEM FOR THE AIR YEEZYS???

THE YEEZYS DONT COME IN SIZE 15 I WISH I COULD HAVE COPPED!

I LL GET THE AIR FORCE ONE LUX INSTEAD

This was an easy pick up for me, giving the fact I was number 1 at NTNY(yes I won the raffle, and yes I got lucky...blah,blah,blah,)...lol...this release wascrazy and im happy that all my boys got there pairs. I think imma pass on the zen's..the first colorway and these were the best hands down...now im going 2enjoy the rest of my day with my super model and hope the rest of you NT'ers get your pairs one way or another...PEACE

Little story,
Went to Blends, and decided the odds werent good. So I went to BTNC and they only had 12 pair. So they called all 12, one of which was my friend, but no luckfor me. As I was waiting for him outside, some dude was walking to the door all sad. He didnt have enough funds, poor guy. So they called one more numberand as you have probably guessed, they called me. I got a size 8.5 which is not my size, but atleast I got a pair.
happy.gif
PM me for size trade I need a 9.5-10

Back
Top Bottom