Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Congratulations to all that got there pair(s). Will 5 pairs!?! Good job my man
I for one could not camp due to some unfortunate evens
smh.gif

GOT DAMN! Those pics are CRACK hopefully they come down on Ebay after a couple of weeks. I will leave it up to you beast to drop the SOAP! And pay those prisonshower prices.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Anyone who is willing to drop $550+ on these needs to re-evaluate themselves.

why is that?

laugh.gif
NVM, I forgot that everyone on NT drives a M6 and makes 6 figures a year.

i dont drive a m6 nor do i make 6 figures but im doing fine... i guess to each his own

Damn the line at blends for the raffle long, I hate sneakers, it going be a waste of 3-4 hours for 99 percent of the people in line!!

Im dont even cop sneakers like that anymore im more of a high end guy but I was tryna get these but ill be damned if i was camping out and waitin on some damnraffle....congrats to everyone who got theirs if someone wanna hook me up with a 11 hit me up lol

YO! Soooooooo...

I managed to cop a pair...

of 10.5's
tired.gif
Spot still had a 9 and 9.5 as I was walking out. If only my debit was tied to my other account.
smh.gif

Don't turn this into a buy/sell. You cats will get sniped.
nerd.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

why is there so much hype for one of the ugliest shoes ever created..EVER

your just mad you didnt get a pair, i saw you askin bout what stores where getting this and what time NDC

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by Hugo

why is there so much hype for one of the ugliest shoes ever created..EVER
your just mad you didnt get a pair, i saw you askin bout what stores where getting this and what time NDC
Just because he's trying to make a quick buck, it doesn't mean they're not ugly.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Well some guy brought his whole family and copped 6 pair. The spot only got 11. Then he was reselling them for 650 right outside the store. No shame in his game. Smh

laugh.gif
can't hate...where was this at? Shiekh?

Well some guy brought his whole family and copped 6 pair. The spot only got 11. Then he was reselling them for 650 right outside the store. No shame in his game. Smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was a nice little hustle

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was a nice little hustle

roll.gif
that's what's up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

am i the only one that thinks these fit true to size ??

i got the zens 1/2 smaller (as recommended) and they fit ok but a little tight....

anybody else think they fit true to size, lookn to cop black ones but not sure if buying true size will be too much

Back
Top Bottom