Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

imagine the Album themed SE colourways
nerd.gif

the Graduation's and the 808's could be
eek.gif

I want a pair of these and hope theyre limited so not everyone has em.

I should try and get more info through a guy I know that works for Kanye, maybe he''ll ask him.

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

All this hype for a pair of fugly shoes ... To much hype and the sad part is people know the shoes are wack but they want them because of KANYE ... Damn must be nice ... A) you got a CD thats garbage but people are gonna buy cause its KANYE and B) a pair of ugly shoes that will sell because they are KANYE nikes ... Damn HYPE KILLS ... really sad ...

Are you fkin serious? I happen to like these shoes. I really do. Got damn, just cause it's Kanye it's hype? Wow. These shoes aren't wack. Even thelegendary Tinker Hatfield got his own pair, and he has designed some of the greatest shoes in history! You sound like a kanye hater, so I guess that's whyall the hate is steamin off of you. If it were hype, wouldn't it be 10+ pages full of ignorant posters typing "When these come out?" or"What stores are gettin them?"?

Hype this, hype that, kanye this, kanye that....whatever....

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

All this hype for a pair of fugly shoes ... To much hype and the sad part is people know the shoes are wack but they want them because of KANYE ... Damn must be nice ... A) you got a CD thats garbage but people are gonna buy cause its KANYE and B) a pair of ugly shoes that will sell because they are KANYE nikes ... Damn HYPE KILLS ... really sad ...

Are you fkin serious? I happen to like these shoes. I really do. Got damn, just cause it's Kanye it's hype? Wow. These shoes aren't wack. Even the legendary Tinker Hatfield got his own pair, and he has designed some of the greatest shoes in history! You sound like a kanye hater, so I guess that's why all the hate is steamin off of you. If it were hype, wouldn't it be 10+ pages full of ignorant posters typing "When these come out?" or "What stores are gettin them?"?

Hype this, hype that, kanye this, kanye that....whatever....
honestly, do you believe that if this shoe was just another hybrid released by nike, not worn by kanye or anyone famous, people would be planningto camp for it?

I think these are gonna resell in the $500-1000 range. hopefully I can get a pair for under 300 or even 250

Kanye is a tool for being mad that his shoes have been bootlegged after holding out for this long. Heck Jordan 2009 fakes were out the day after NT got pics ofthe samples.

Back
Top Bottom