Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by mikeposite

def hyped up but i like it and will cop for my own not for hype.

The strap is the best part cause it is both fashionable, stylish and functional.
You really need that much lock down and support from a strap for dancing on a stage and smashing cameras?
last time i was running from tmz, i almost rolled my ankle, so these could come in handy

they don't look half bad. someone had these on at the CDP drop friday night. sorry for the crappy quality, but at least you can see em.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Reebok trying to beat Nike to the punch - http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/12/17/reebok-ex-o-fit-hi-sg-strap-2/http://www.sneakerfiles.c...k-ex-o-fit-hi-sg-strap-2/

reebokexofithisgstrap1bf0.jpg

But what Reebok is failing to understand is that peeps are only coppin the Yeezy's because Kanye's rockin them...if they were just some shoe Nikecooked up there might not be as much hype around them and not as many ppl would try to cop.

Serious question. Is there any way dude had a real pair on?
it's possible. that was taken at the beaverton employee store. he could have been a campus employee.

^ yeah i think the yeezy's in khadafi252's photos are fake
it's possible. this was the 11/12 launch crowd and everyone had on their sunday's best
roll.gif
to show up at midnight for some sneakers.

i vote for for #1, though. it's the ES and if they're an employee, they know better than to show up w/ fakes. that = termination.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

it's possible. that was taken at the beaverton employee store. he could have been a campus employee.

it's possible. this was the 11/12 launch crowd and everyone had on their sunday's best
roll.gif

i vote for for #1, though. it's the ES and if they're an employee, they know better than to show up w/ fakes. that = termination.

If so, those are the right colorway. I will drop info as soon as I get the green light.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by khadafi252

roll.gif

If so, those are the right colorway. I will drop info as soon as I get the green light.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have an affiliation with Kanye? I always had the feeling that you're IBN for some reason.

not sure of this has been posted yet but i havent seen it
some kid on the kanye live forums says these pics are from nike
3132163800_6a4e522a31_o.png

Originally Posted by wada7

3132163800_6a4e522a31_o.png

I had these from Jdelah on Kanyelive but he said don't repost them because he might get in trouble. I guess that's a rap.

10xhf5x.png
i guess they all glow in the dark
nerd.gif

kinda look photoshopped but cant tell cuz the pics r small. either way those colorways r onpoint.

NikeFlightposite wrote

If you don't mind me asking, do you have an affiliation with Kanye? I always had the feeling that you're IBN for some reason.

No. I just know alot.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I had these from Jdelah on Kanyelive but he said don't repost them because he might get in trouble. I guess that's a rap.
yea i wasnt sure if i should post them either, but they said the pics were all over the hypebeast.com forums so i figured i might as well

Back
Top Bottom