Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Even though I pre-ordered my pair at Foot Locker, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I got a pair as a gift from my man at Pastelle.

idewe9.jpg

mihwea.jpg

Thanks to Pastelle ...straight from the City Of Angels.

FLINTGREY - I'd say they fit .5 size big, but again that's just me.
pimp.gif

So I was at my friends place tonight who was having a party...And one kid there had the Grammy color Yeezys on...Of course I assumed they were fake, but thequality looked too good...I asked him where he got them, and he said Kanye himself...I guess his best friend's dad owns master card which allows the kid togo wherever...So he was at the Grammys and Kanye gave him a pair, telling him how its' his new shoe and all...
I took some pics with my cell....

Ill put them up tomorow or something....

Originally Posted by arff23

So I was at my friends place tonight who was having a party...And one kid there had the Grammy color Yeezys on...Of course I assumed they were fake, but the quality looked too good...I asked him where he got them, and he said Kanye himself...I guess his best friend's dad owns master card which allows the kid to go wherever...So he was at the Grammys and Kanye gave him a pair, telling him how its' his new shoe and all...

i call fake!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by arff23

So I was at my friends place tonight who was having a party...And one kid there had the Grammy color Yeezys on...Of course I assumed they were fake, but the quality looked too good...I asked him where he got them, and he said Kanye himself...I guess his best friend's dad owns master card which allows the kid to go wherever...So he was at the Grammys and Kanye gave him a pair, telling him how its' his new shoe and all...

i call fake!
laugh.gif

either its a fake or possibly the luckiest guy alive !

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm upset that pics are around this soon. These are not a G money shoe for my sneaker thug syndicate.

haha true i like the shoes dont like kanye as person but hes a good rapper and personally i dont know who would pay to fly out to the grammys and get closeenough to conversate with kanye and talk to him long enough to get the shoes off of his feet just sounds like a big waist of money all togeather

Originally Posted by abernja

Shoes are ugly, overpriced, and way overhyped.
not to mention that the midsole is lookin prone too.....

i'll wait for the black pair...i don't trust white midsoles from jordan III/assaults

Originally Posted by Untitled

not to mention that the midsole is lookin prone too.....

i'll wait for the black pair...i don't trust white midsoles from jordan III/assaults
Keep in mind, that is JORDAN BRAND CDP material.

im fortunate enough to live in NYC (staten island), anyone know where i can get these BESIDES HOH NY, FOOTLOCKER 34th, FOOTACTION 34th...if anyone needs helpill be happy to help just give me a heads up on where else to go. is there a limit you can buy as well?...PM me.

laugh.gif

i could picture a disgust look on your face when you typed that response.

diplomat watermark>kicks

is any place is DC or the Baltimore region getting these? I've been calling around all day with no luck...

Originally Posted by arice

You my friend, is a hater ! why you fooling your self u kno u want them..
I guess people can't have their opinion about the shoe. Believe me I dont want them and i do think this shoe is ugly, overpriced and wayoverhyped as well.

Back
Top Bottom