Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^^^
pimp.gif
, im a big kanye fan and this is a nice shoe but the price and hypejust isnt for me

Pics are basically pointless ha....But like I said they were real...Im not dumb, and he didn't pull that story out of nowhere....

i assume everyone with a Kany West avy will get these?....

if they come out with a dope color then ill cop, but these colorways are just boring...

Apologies to the enthusiasts if I sound like a party-pooper:

- The release of these is bringing back old hype, they might've been hot when he was first spotted wearing them (like 1+years ago). But they kept ondelaying the release, I wonder if he'll wear them anymore. Hence, they're already old.

- Nike has made changes to the original pair that he wore, these are super-modified to escape the fakes

- Lastly, the collaboration of shoes that went into this is also played out... Bape? I thought that monkey was dead for a minute?

5a39_1.JPG

The reason why these seem so "hot" and prices on ebay are so inflated is because of "delayed" hype. Soon, you're going to find everyidiot around the corner spotting a pair, or a pair of fakes (look alike) for those who want but can't afford.

FOR THE NEW YORK AREA- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE ANY CONCRETE INFORMATION ABOUT WHICH STORES WILL BE GETTING THESE SHOES IN NEW YORK? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

its gonna be impossible to get hands on these but I keep lookin at the Go Hard video and the yezzy's at the same time and relize I gotta get'um

ill hook up anyone who can tell me where i can get these early in the NYC area...i notice the ones on eBay are actually from Staten Island, so theres gotta bea way...

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Any Philly or Syracuse info?
I know Ubiq (Sat) and Villa (whenever they come in) will have them in Philly for sure. Not certain what other stores. I am sure more.

will these be on nike.com? i have a swoosh account, just wondering if im able to get it off swoosh.com

^pretty sure they wont, niketown around me isnt getting them, one store is about 18 pairs, once employees grab a pair, friends grab pairs there will be a fewleft, sad to say pretty much the same for every store thats getting these. id camp, but got stuff to do saturday morning.

Back
Top Bottom