Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

The 1/2 Cent was a special fusion that was made in "limited" quantities, and those were available for purchase on niketown.com

Honestly these will be readily available, if anything most resellers want to keep this sense of exclusivity and rareness so they can get top dollar, which is understandable. But believe me, picking up a pair will not be that difficult come Saturday morning... a lot of your local spots that received the 1/2 cents will be receiving these, so keep checking in with them, DTLR, Ubiq, Cmonwealth, Premium, Goods, etc...

mannnnnn, why'd you have to post this on April 1st? Unless you're putting an OD amount of work to fool us, Ibelieve you.

anybody seen any fitteds to match these zen greys?

what's that one spot with crazy fitted colorways?

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

Now, help out your Dallas/Texas brethren or shut the *!@% up.
wow someone seems alittle on edge...awww wuts wrong you cant get ur hands on them
roll.gif

. Ne who *#!% u lame. I have been helpin actually got a dude in ohio a pair on lock and several peeps who have PM'D me! so u have n case.
Actually, I'm getting a pair this weekend with another NTer in Arizona. I have to camp for them, but I'm not worried about it. Point being, I will get my pair.

The reason why I addressed you is because I used to live in Texas, so I know what it's like not to have any good releases and/or not knowing where in Texas to cop quickstrikes.

I'm saying, why don't you help out your fellow NTers in Texas (instead of replying every few minutes telling everyone that you copped)?

"I'm so glad I copped!
smile.gif
"

"Hey, did everyone hear that I copped?
smile.gif
"

smh.gif

hmmm wow well thanks for the life story
indifferent.gif

try this for me tho: Stop Being Shoe Release Save A Ho!
who cares if everyne gets there pair that why they made a limited amount! meaning everyone WONT get them..let alone...how about some people get off there lazy az and do some searchin themselves just like some of us. instead of waitin for others t give info... "Poine Blank"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i helped a few people so who cares what u feel. this is my last response to u. Point Being as U may say.
mrpu11.jpg

I dont care .... I think she is cute ....

from complex magazine they are supposedly 9000 pairs being released

i dunno how that compares to other limited stuff though but 9K seems rather decent

Originally Posted by vamo

from complex magazine they are supposedly 9000 pairs being released

i dunno how that compares to other limited stuff though but 9K seems rather decent
3k each pair isn't quite enough imo. put the name kanye and nike together and you'll have madness.

i cant sleep tossing and turning decididng what to do and my plan of attack, anyone in L.A. or N.Y. wanting to take the stress off of a fellow Niketalker letme know

RICO7JT:

To each, his own.

I regret retiring my old screen name, SWOBOYdeHTEEZY... because it rhymes with YEEZY.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

i cant sleep tossing and turning decididng what to do and my plan of attack, anyone in L.A. or N.Y. wanting to take the stress off of a fellow Niketalker let me know

lol.. man saturday can come soon enough!! i wont be able to get my mind straight unless i know ima get a pair... untill then im stressin like a mother******

they are no where to be found where i am so i unless i get lucky somewhere confirms or the whole re-up theory is im taking a L

^smh @ 10.00 more just to double box... lol you would think for 700.00 they would throw in the double box for free...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

Now, help out your Dallas/Texas brethren or shut the *!@% up.
wow someone seems alittle on edge...awww wuts wrong you cant get ur hands on them
roll.gif

. Ne who *#!% u lame. I have been helpin actually got a dude in ohio a pair on lock and several peeps who have PM'D me! so u have n case.
Actually, I'm getting a pair this weekend with another NTer in Arizona. I have to camp for them, but I'm not worried about it. Point being, I will get my pair.

The reason why I addressed you is because I used to live in Texas, so I know what it's like not to have any good releases and/or not knowing where in Texas to cop quickstrikes.

I'm saying, why don't you help out your fellow NTers in Texas (instead of replying every few minutes telling everyone that you copped)?

"I'm so glad I copped!
smile.gif
"

"Hey, did everyone hear that I copped?
smile.gif
"

smh.gif

hmmm wow well thanks for the life story
indifferent.gif

try this for me tho: Stop Being Shoe Release Save A Ho!
who cares if everyne gets there pair that why they made a limited amount! meaning everyone WONT get them..let alone...how about some people get off there lazy az and do some searchin themselves just like some of us. instead of waitin for others t give info... "Poine Blank"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i helped a few people so who cares what u feel. this is my last response to u. Point Being as U may say.
mrpu11.jpg

I dont care .... I think she is cute ....
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
papoose/\/\

smh.....things are beyond od in this thread. 2yrs from now you'll be wondering why you dropped 700$ on some hype

my .02

im not paying 200+ dollars for some shoes with a midsole that im gonna wear 3 times and is gonna start to chip . thats exactly why i hate jordan 3s and 4s!!!!!!!!

2660_1045956912031_1318897035_30127625_8020676_n.jpg

New Fashion Geek Tee's to match'em...

I'm really starting to dig orange/grey colorways....may have to get the 95's that come out in the summer now...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

SMH....already people lined up outside Nike Sportswear in LA....
no way. are you serious? man some times it seems like people are looking for an excuse to camp out.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

SMH....already people lined up outside Nike Sportswear in LA....
no way. are you serious? man some times it seems like people are looking for an excuse to camp out.

What, you didn't hear JD? It's the cool thing to do nowadays. I'm always bragging to my friends how I was first inline, and the first to cop the new hyped joints.
smokin.gif

On a side note, I do like these Yeezys. They're actually more than just sneakers to me, but that's a whole other sob story for another day.

^^^^The campout at NSW began Tuesday afternoon. About 20 guys (some with their girlfriends) are lined up already. There are 40 pairs.

Campouts are forming all over L.A. at this moment. UNDFTD, Proper, House of Hoops, and Millineum are also getting them. 24 pairs each. Good luck.

I was at Flight Club LA on Saturday. This cat walks in and buys the only pair of Yeezys they had (size 12) for $750. I guess he didn't feel like campingout.
laugh.gif

^^^man i hope thats an april fools lol.

heres my opinion on this whole release....

nike would be ******ed not to release enough of these. i mean they collaborated with probably the biggest name in terms of hype related purchases. especiallysince the shoe game (and economy) is hurting is now this could def boost sales. i know people coming out of shoe-game retirement for these, me being one ofthem. i just cant see such a huge draw be THAT limited. im sure they will be limited but not Flint XX3 and 5 day campout limited.

Back
Top Bottom