Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

you can make the "nike would be ******ed not to release enough of these" argument on just about every limited release. and you know what nikedoesn't care, they never have and never will. they will release what they want when they want...

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

im not paying 200+ dollars for some shoes with a midsole that im gonna wear 3 times and is gonna start to chip . thats exactly why i hate jordan 3s and 4s !!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me. I don't know what you do when you wear your kicks, but I have worn dozens of 3s and 4s over the years and the midsole does not chipaway after three or four wears.
grin.gif

QUESTION for all who've picked up Yeezy's already. how do they fit?

I'm an 11 in AF1's & Dunks, but an 11.5 or 12 in my Penny's, Griffey's, Max 90's, 95's & 97's?

If I do follow the hype just wondering what size i'll be looking for.

Thanks for ANY help

Originally Posted by joeman1515

i cant sleep tossing and turning decididng what to do and my plan of attack, anyone in L.A. or N.Y. wanting to take the stress off of a fellow Niketalker let me know

losing sleep? dear lord that's lame as hell.
Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

guess ill be in line at kicks/hi...anyone else gonna go to kicks?

be prepared to see very, very few pairs for sale that day. if you're not in the first few, might as well stay home.

I just called footlcker 34th st to see what time they were opening, and the girl said they weren't getting them.

Maybe she fustrated from all the phone calls, but their is no reason to start lying.

Anyone got the sku # for these, I forgot what page I saw it on.

raffle-th.jpg
For my DMV peeps, good luck.........
indifferent.gif

DTLR Minnesota Ave, PG Plaza and Major, thats about it, unless your close to Bmore.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

raffle-th.jpg
For my DMV peeps, good luck.........
indifferent.gif

DTLR Minnesota Ave, PG Plaza and Major, thats about it, unless your close to Bmore.

damn this is like the 5th place i know of doin a raffle already for them

lol if i were working at any of these places and someone called, id tell them were selling them RIGHT NOW and just april fools the @!# outta them.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

im not paying 200+ dollars for some shoes with a midsole that im gonna wear 3 times and is gonna start to chip . thats exactly why i hate jordan 3s and 4s !!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom