Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

anybody in new york happen to see if there was already a line for them at 34th street? i know my size is pretty popular (9) and i plan on getting there extra early, maybe even around 6 am, but this would be my first time getting a pair of shoes that is really in demand. i don't have much experience with these kinds of releases so i was just wondering if anyone has any tips for me.

Yea should go today or tomarrow 6am release isn't gonna cut it there's already 5 to 7 people in line already at 34 street

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

img_0899-500x375.jpg

So far today.....7 people lined up.

Hypebeasts in their natural habitat. Observe as they long for a sneaker more than a woman.
indifferent.gif

anyone know what stores will have them in new orleans besides sports plus...i just called and they got them but the lady refused to give a price, which meansthey're gonna tax the f*** outta people

damn, that's rough. i gotta work till late on friday, i refuse to risk my health on a cold wet night just for a pair of sneakers. resale values are gonnabe a good month's rent. my chances dont look so good

whoever even plans on visiting 34th PM me. first.
You don't want 2 be disappointed like the herbs from the Finale camp-out.

for all those already waiting in line...I just got mine.....and they run big...I should have gone down a half size.....

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

that line looks ready for someone to cut.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's actually pretty warm in Toronto right now but tomorrow and Sat will change since it's raining. I believe the 1st 2 guys were lined up since 11amtoday.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

for all those already waiting in line...I just got mine.....and they run big...I should have gone down a half size.....

Af1's are the only shoe i go a half sz down for, would compare Af1's fit to these?

smh.gif
...sometimes I wonder about people...nothing better to do than camp for days for a shoe...I bet you could add up on one hand all the chicks that collectivebunch has been with

Originally Posted by DublBagn

nice pics thanks for sharing.

midsole paint looks awfully shiny and reminiscent of other paint crack prone shoes..id flip them before people find out the quality is no different than othernormal nikes. take notice of the upper lace holes and around the swoosh.. creasing already?

^^^tru, but why quote the pic?
I think i cant get 2 other people 2 camp with me.
I'm going 2 get og 11s from this launch

I really don't understand how some people revisit this thread despite disliking the shoe so much. Seriously.

Originally Posted by piluchavez

I really don't understand how some people revisit this thread despite disliking the shoe so much. Seriously.

Well, I like hearing the stories of people on the line.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Well, I like hearing the stories of people on the line.

and i want to feed into the hype so i can charge more when i cop
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

anybody in new york happen to see if there was already a line for them at 34th street? i know my size is pretty popular (9) and i plan on getting there extra early, maybe even around 6 am, but this would be my first time getting a pair of shoes that is really in demand. i don't have much experience with these kinds of releases so i was just wondering if anyone has any tips for me.

Yea should go today or tomarrow 6am release isn't gonna cut it there's already 5 to 7 people in line already at 34 street
When did you see these people? I walked by both footaction and footlocker on 34th and saw no one as of around 5:30pm today. Unless they had leftor something. But not one chair, not one person who even looked like they were loitering, except to catch the greyhound bus in front.

Originally Posted by tHe 718 tRuTh

I'm in NYC decided to go snoopin around 2day, so I stopped by Flight Club. Good News is they have 12 pairs, between 9.5 and 13. The bad news is that they're all $900. I spoke to the manager and asked if he was jokin, and he printed up the stickers and put them on the boxes...

$900 huh? they got 'em on the site for $688

Back
Top Bottom