Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Last call for an NT'er looking for a pair. I'm probably going to get 2-3 pairs on my trek tomorrow. PM me offers. And don't waste my time. I'mmaking a 4 hour drive for these.

If no one gets at me. I'm gonna end up getting sizes I think will be popular...and if it ain't yours, you coulda hit me up about it. So good day andbest of luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by J Capo

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
6ca15cefc046482ef6e54508896e57189b7e0e0.jpg

Same people...diff angle.

where is this at??

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lest jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that off my chest
grin.gif

your logic is flawed IMO. I mean what has Louis Vuitton or Gucci, or Prada, or any other high end sneaker....what have they done to warrant their shoes beingas much as they are? They def. didnt hit home runs, or score points either, and they dont make music so I mean....*shrugs* whats your point? I mean really,even if 'Ye DID hit homeruns or score points in these.....that dosent mean it will make the person that buys them do that, so what does it matter? I've NEVER seen a pair of Jordans make a person play like Mike. NEVER.

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lest jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
grin.gif

LOL!!!

go hard!!!

for the record, some of the HARDEST rappers used to wear slim jeans. rakim, krs, kane, nwa, ect...

i can't go tight, but i don't *** with baggy anymore, they hang over the shoe too much, cover 'em up. slim jeans give the shoes more shine,straight up.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

Someone should make one of those posters that usually say "Motivation" or "Excellence" but instead put "Hypebeast: Camping on thestreets to get a a pair of shoes that you think everyone else will think is cool"..... photoshoppers where you at?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

tongue.gif
grin.gif

your logic is flawed IMO. I mean what has Louis Vuitton or Gucci, or Prada, or any other high end sneaker....what have they done to warrant their shoes being as much as they are? They def. didnt hit home runs, or score points either, and they dont make music so I mean....*shrugs* whats your point? I mean really, even if 'Ye DID hit homeruns or score points in these.....that dosent mean it will make the person that buys them do that, so what does it matter? I've NEVER seen a pair of Jordans make a person play like Mike. NEVER.

I think he was referring to the artist behind the shoe concept, not the company releasing it.
Anyway ... no matter what, this is going to be a strong love/hate release.
Expect to see plenty of rant posts in the next week.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

tongue.gif
grin.gif

your logic is flawed IMO. I mean what has Louis Vuitton or Gucci, or Prada, or any other high end sneaker....what have they done to warrant their shoes being as much as they are? They def. didnt hit home runs, or score points either, and they dont make music so I mean....*shrugs* whats your point? I mean really, even if 'Ye DID hit homeruns or score points in these.....that dosent mean it will make the person that buys them do that, so what does it matter? I've NEVER seen a pair of Jordans make a person play like Mike. NEVER.
I think he was referring to the artist behind the shoe concept, not the company releasing it.
Anyway ... no matter what, this is going to be a strong love/hate release.
Expect to see plenty of rant posts in the next week.
grin.gif

I get his meaning, but I just think its a kinda lame to dislike the shoes just cause Kanye isnt an athlete.

youre right though...its def. a love/hate thing(has been since the shoe was 1st announced)....but then, most things Kanye related are
laugh.gif

I'm in NYC decided to go snoopin around 2day, so I stopped by Flight Club. Good News is they have 12 pairs, between 9.5 and 13. The bad news is thatthey're all $900. I spoke to the manager and asked if he was jokin, and he printed up the stickers and put them on the boxes...

Originally Posted by tHe 718 tRuTh

I'm in NYC decided to go snoopin around 2day, so I stopped by Flight Club. Good News is they have 12 pairs, between 9.5 and 13. The bad news is that they're all $900. I spoke to the manager and asked if he was jokin, and he printed up the stickers and put them on the boxes...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I would've paid for someone to videotape this ... or at least get photos of the facial expressions going back and forth during this conversation ...
anyone want to attempt this in .gif's? (I've seen some of you talented NT'ers create some funny posts before)

I'm still at work -- thanks for the laugh, Truth.
grin.gif

Lol, I still can't believe it, I'm done with these. Transit is already sold out, they allowed pre-orders @ 300 a pop

Sooooooooo basically if you don't live near a HOH or in NYC, don't waste your time??? "F" you Nike if that statement is true...smh
indifferent.gif

The reason why helping out is costing so much is because there is a campout for these. Ppl are not camping for free ya kno. That is still better than re-sell.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The reason why helping out is costing so much is because there is a campout for these. Ppl are not camping for free ya kno. That is still better than re-sell.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by clezzie

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

where is this at??
Livestock Toronto.

So, they're going to be out there till Saturday?lol That's crazy.
laugh.gif

I wonder how long they've been there for.
eyes.gif

Toronto has some cold @%% nights...i hope those dudes can keep warm

Yeah, I would never do that unless I'm getting like 10000 on a resell....if resellings the only reason they're camping.
laugh.gif

I kinda like the tan ones, but I probaby won't get them.

anybody in new york happen to see if there was already a line for them at 34th street? i know my size is pretty popular (9) and i plan on getting there extraearly, maybe even around 6 am, but this would be my first time getting a pair of shoes that is really in demand. i don't have much experience with thesekinds of releases so i was just wondering if anyone has any tips for me.

Back
Top Bottom