Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

i dont really care if you guys think its fair or not. im not making the prices. if you want these shoes, then contact me. ill get u info if u want to purchasethemn. im not hooking u up on the price i cant. thats what the store is selling them for. i cant do anything about that. i dont own the store, im only workinghere.

if ur in chicago, try succezz and self concious where theyre doing auctions. see if they dont wind up for ^^500.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^
I'm an intern . I'm not buying them and selling them.... lol.

i dont get paid, im just telling you HOW you can get them. Thats the price from the store....

When did Ty up the price? He is quoted on here stating $250... so the store you're talking about isn't Leaders is it? Or it is and you are at the new joint up North...
I'm sitting next to ty. he's tired of phone calls. lol. if you want these, be at the store 4/4.

7 People already lined up at the spot here that's getting them.
laugh.gif

Man after the 3rd Colorway drops in June you can get all of them at a low price....I'd say be patient.

Originally Posted by jphonix

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
Man after the 3rd Colorway drops in June you can get all of them at a low price....I'd say be patient.
how?

how do you know that?

Because that's the way it always is?
laugh.gif

All jokes aside, though ... it's always like that for all releases.

any info. around San jose area? i Know frisco is getting some, but looking something more little local.

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lestjay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that offmy chest
grin.gif

I'm just patiently waiting for the black joints. The DMV area doesn't seem to receptive to this shoe, and so many shops out here are getting them, Ithink my chances are good, LMAO.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lest jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that off my chest
grin.gif
roll.gif
Tell us how you really feel ...
roll.gif

j/k ... QFT, too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lest jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that off my chest
grin.gif

preach bruh!

im only coppin to flip em (dont be mad y'all... i gotta come up off this
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

im only gonna coppin to flip em (dont be mad y'all... i gotta come up off this
laugh.gif
)
No hate here, bruh.
If I get a chance to cop, I'm getting multiple pairs; Daddy needs a new car.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom