Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i hope out of towners don't think they will just be able to come to baltimore and camp out at any of our stores cause it will get ugly, trust me. yall will stick out like a sore thumb and N____'s is hungry. if i was yall, i'd wait til they bout to open when the POLICE will be outside.

i already heard N_____'s sayin they can't wait to see someone that don't belong there.
laugh.gif

just a heads up. i don't wanna see no NTers leaving the scene with zero shoes AND they pockets lookin like rabbit ears.
cause the hood N_____'s is just gon be watchin u walk away broke AND empty handed like...
roll.gif
LMFAO @ waiting for police ...

"Shoe thugs" ain't scarin' nobody ... besides, nothing beats shooting at live targets!
pimp.gif
Dude... have you been to BMore? Your little rolling smiley face ain't gonna intimidate those cats. They're filthy...

I'm staying the eff away from that mess.
Yes, I have been to BMore, and a lot of other places ... so some advice for ya: I can tell you first hand that a "little rolling smileyface" won't protect you from anyone in real life.
I'm not trying to discredit any city's "rep"; quite frankly, it doesn't really impress me (no offense to any area-code-obsessed-kids).
grin.gif

I'm sure there are rough neighborhoods, no doubt, some of which will host this release.
But people getting robbed for shoes is just funny to me. If anything, someone should go "thug jacking".
Welcome to my food chain.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

CharmCityKid wrote:

nah, it ain't that serious to me & i ain't sayin i'ma do nothin to nobody. i'm just lettin y'all know what yall are dealin with here.
N_____'s don't like strangers comin to they hood for sh*t like this. they look at it as food. but if these shoes are that serious to ppl, then by all
means

bob barker: "come on down"

laugh.gif

You gave them fair warning homie.

"Cupcakes" WILL stand out. Camp if you want, I have seen it first hand.
wink.gif

i feel u, cmoney. i'ma just leave it at that then.

mrmcfly, make sure u let us know how it goes for u down here.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
8 pairs..4 actually released....
laugh.gif
in the rain... i kno +%*$#% who was waiting in the rain were SICK....i kno i woulda been...
This reminds me of the midnight Sony PS3 launch a couple years back ...
laugh.gif

^Yep McGrizz. Alot of dudes' faces would have made great "U MAD" pics and gifs.
laugh.gif
But that rain was pouring tho and the blackberry was getting soaked.

Not to feed into the hype, but I just wanted to help the people who really want these ... here's a compiled list of stores (some already have lines) ...good luck!
glasses.gif

Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA)
Big Mike's (Duncanville, TX)
Blends (San Diego, CA)
Bodega (Boston, MA)
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI)
Commonwealth DC
Concepts (Boston, MA)
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
Dave's Quality Meat (NY, NY)
DTLR (several locations in Baltimore)
Flight Club NY
Footaction (34th St, NYC)
GOODS (Seattle, WA)
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls
House of Hoops Chicago
House of Hoops Harlem
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA)
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI)
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL)
Livestock (Toronto, Canada)
MAJOR DC (Washington DC)
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA)
Motive807 (Austin, TX)
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY)
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA)
Niketown Chicago
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA)
Niketown LA
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX)
Primitive (Encino, CA)
Proper (Long Beach, CA)
RiFLA (Los Angeles, CA)
Self Conscious (auction - Chicago, IL)
Sheikh's (multiple locations, but most likely SF location)
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD)
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA)
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL)
Succezz (auction - Chicago, IL)
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA)
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake)
Vault Harlem
Walter's (Atlanta, GA)

I am requesting the OP update the first page with this list.
smokin.gif

nah, it ain't that serious to me & i ain't sayin i'ma do nothin to nobody. i'm just lettin y'all know what yall are dealin with here. N_____'s don't like strangers comin to they hood for sh*t like this. they look at it as food. but if these shoes are that serious to ppl, then by all means

laugh.gif
lamo its funny but true that boy ant lying, n___s come out ready and scoopin who 1st in line they gonna rob ya shoes and money, trust me hooddudes know about the value of the shoes so they will get at some heads

got my pair... jumping through flaming hoops and fighting off dogs for these damn things.

Originally Posted by MrChery

nah, it ain't that serious to me & i ain't sayin i'ma do nothin to nobody. i'm just lettin y'all know what yall are dealin with here. N_____'s don't like strangers comin to they hood for sh*t like this. they look at it as food. but if these shoes are that serious to ppl, then by all means

laugh.gif
lamo its funny but true that boy ant lying, n___s come out ready and scoopin who 1st in line they gonna rob ya shoes and money, trust me hood dudes know about the value of the shoes so they will get at some heads
QFT on both these statements. Charmcity was just trying to warn those camping out tonight, it was not to scare yall. These shops are literally in the hood, and incidents have happened in the past. Just be safe out there!

for all you NEW YORK heads premium goods in BROOKLYN is doing a raffle for the air yeezys the shirt is 25.00 dollars each
whats dope about the shirt is the soles they glows in the dark just like the shoe dude also said if u didnt win the raffle for the grey pair they keep yourraffle in the box for the black pair and the tan pair so you get 3 chances to win just giving a heads up to people i bought 1 of each so it was 75 dollars for3 chances
pimp.gif

there number is 718 369 7477 i took pics of the shirt if u wanna see em

55f15deaa6de8d91a718be23a7d1296b934e721.jpg
b2f155e3a7df849a52780654a68c647f6dc65bf.jpg
dff2546e7da14d888649291a60c906bfa0b7003.jpg

Went to blends coasta mesa today. Sold out due to early list, no camping. Found this out after arriving there and talking with an employee. Fml

any one knows how hoh lookin?? or 34th footlocker?? imma get on line like 8 9 tonight

I dont get why so many people hating on these shoes.?

215$ is a lot though, especially in this economy.. idk how people doin it.

I'm in philly at sneaker villa 52st there's 13 ppl I'm number 7 . Ubiq is charging 300 villa is selling at retail. There's supposed to be 24pairs if I was In NY I would drive to Philly it's only 2 hours away

Sta in chicago handed out 18 wristbands for the midnight release, might as well cross them of the list,

Back
Top Bottom