Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I just got back from the post office sending Ihustles kicks. I wonder what Time Machine is trying 2 prove. More importantly, did he prove it 2 anyone?
What I do know for a fact is that anyone can have more shoes than a certain 8 year veteran.

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Edit: temporarily banned.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I just sent him a pm too

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I wonder what Time Machine is trying 2 prove. More importantly, did he prove it 2 anyone?
Kid comes back every month trying really hard, but I dunno' for what ...
he should learn by now, seeing he gets banned every time he creates a new screen name.
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, polluting the threads is nothing to be proud of -- just look and see what happened to him already!
alien.gif

And on with the topic at hand ...

Has anyone bought anything from him before though?
Not trying to get scammed, even though he's "just trying to help NT community out"

Why are people soo greedy?? I hit up like 5 sellers on ebay trying to trade my size 11.5 for a size 9.5/10 and they all said HELL NO!/NO WAY!
indifferent.gif
each sellerhad 3/4 pairs of the same size listed too
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Has anyone bought anything from him before though?
Not trying to get scammed, even though he's "just trying to help NT community out"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Why are people soo greedy?? I hit up like 5 sellers on ebay trying to trade my size 11.5 for a size 9.5/10 and they all said HELL NO!/NO WAY!
indifferent.gif
each seller had 3/4 pairs of the same size listed too
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
eBay is a Seller's site, not a community. They're there to make a buck, not help you out. You'll have better luck on NT.
glasses.gif

why did u ban me?im not selling,im giving secret info!Idont want to sell my shoe!why are u trying to make me look bad i am trying to heklp people,why you thinki gave people my home phone number?

TIME MACHINE

HAHAHAHAH he sent that in my PM box and left a comment, im sure youre reading this. im not a mod bro.....but if i did have the power to ban you it would havebeen a couple pages ago...thanks for the laugh, take some pictures at banned camp lolololol

I had a feeling it was your sucker-ism quoting me a few pages back
laugh.gif

Word of advise, invest 8 years into one screen name before you attempt 2 "help the community out"
That other dude is definitely doing his best 2 help out, on some G tip tho...

ndc sucks.
i've gotten used to it and everyone knows they can do whatever they want because people will buy like anything with any kind of hype

help me clear my name,i am not michael phelps!
Time Machine wanted me to let you guys know that
laugh.gif

but back to these kicks...can't find a 10 or 9.5 for a reasonable price
tired.gif

I can't believe I saw they Yeezy on display, the guy told me they just got them 2 hours ago and have 1 of each size. Got my sz 9.5 . Guess today is mylucky day...I still can't believe it.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I went to Dr Jay today during lunch hour in Manhattan. I can't believe I saw they Yeezy on display, the guy told me they just got them 2 hours ago and have 1 of each size. Got my sz 9.5 . Guess today is my lucky day...I still can't believe it.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

wow that would be my luck though...I'm going to be in NY tomorrow too...of course they put them out the day before

The shoe is straight hype, not my style, and a confused wack design but good for the Hip-Hop culture to say the least. Congrats if you wanted them and got emthough.

Back
Top Bottom