Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

anybody know how many pair burn rubber got of zens and how much they charged or how many of these there getting and how much?

sizes are popping up at flightclub for $800

I think that seller is going to regret it when pairs go for much higher.

Who paying over $800 for a pair of kicks??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

HYPEbeasts pay HYPED PRICES.

got the game all wrong, there are ppl that just really love the sneaker, have no connects, no hook ups, and no time to camp BUT, they do have jobs.....theyaren't hypebeasts @ all man

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

gone in 60 seconds wrote:
Me 2, we already got our wristbands, just waiting on roll call then we can go BACK HOME!!!
Ok when u get wristbands do you have to be there for roll call everyday or just on saturday

Each morning........ Drake, is that you?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by GTEK

HYPEbeasts pay HYPED PRICES.

got the game all wrong, there are ppl that just really love the sneaker, have no connects, no hook ups, and no time to camp BUT, they do have jobs.....they aren't hypebeasts @ all man
What you talking about. Im that guy that you just descirbed above but I aint paying $800 for mines.....
smokin.gif

i truly like the shoe. i have more than enough money to buy the shoe for 1000 but why would i do that when prices are going to come down?

House of Hoops Chicago is all said and done for... so don't even bother...only 18 pairs at the store (i was 22nd)...some shady cats created a"LIST" that they made up and claim they been waiting since yesterday. BUT...They didn't allow camp outs in or by the mall doors. So doors open at6am and to me who ever hits those doors 1st gets em. BUT those shady cats went to a cop and showed them the list and he fell for it! Fight was about to breakout...guarantee somebody is gettin hurt when those 18 people commin back sat morning to pick em up...
devil.gif

So nobody in Portland is getting these, I just spoke to the only tier zero account and they said they aint gettin them joints.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

BUT...They didn't allow camp outs in or by the mall doors. So doors open at 6am and to me who ever hits those doors 1st gets em.
not if you're a mall employee or "claim" to be.
better borrow a footlocker polo, tell security you need to do stock... and pull a chair up to the door of whatever store you're trying to cop from

Ok some solid info for nyc heads here, Dr.Jay on 34st are getting 17 pair and have 10 people in line right now. So if you are a camper go there asap. Good luckyall. No camping for me!

if you in nyc and get them for 5-6 consider yourself lucky ...there are currently lines at spots selling for 400, 450 and 500... so no camp...good luck.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

BUT...They didn't allow camp outs in or by the mall doors. So doors open at 6am and to me who ever hits those doors 1st gets em.
not if you're a mall employee or "claim" to be.
better borrow a footlocker polo, tell security you need to do stock... and pull a chair up to the door of whatever store you're trying to cop from

You a fool, b.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom