Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Got a question for those who copped on mobile.
Did you use Safari or browser in Twitter?
I clicked right away, but was in Twitter browser and came out empty handed.

Here's what my wife told me when I told her what these are worth. "Well ask yourself, is it easier to make the money back or to get the shoes again?"

She closed me on keeping them forever.

Bro keep the kicks and keep the Mrs.
Sometimes as men and the provider we can't see past the money.
It's the common sense stuff my wife helps me with all the time.

I'm a 9.5...
mean.gif

Good to see NT'ers get a pair... wish I would've reacted quicker after the tweet. I noticed the alert on my phone 3 minutes later after it was sent, ran to a computer but after reading most success stores, seems like I should've just tried on the phone.
ohwell.gif

I got the tweet and clicked on the link 20 seconds after. Added 10.5 waited for my turn and said it was out of stock. At least I had a punchers chance though.

Got a size 9.5 from EU Nike Store.

I turned on the Twitter mobile notifications on Friday for the Tiffany Dunks High, missed them on Saturday (site crash when I tried to check out), forgot to turn the notifications off (I was so pissed at Nike, how could such a big company get their website crashed -_-) and when I was chilling on Sunday, got the notifications for the Yeezy, got the confirmation email 7 minutes after the tweet. I think I'd keep them, just for the story around it.

The high quality fake Yeezy 2's are not made in Size 9 for some reason. Perhaps the YeezyBay pairs come in Size 9, but I know for certain the Super Perfects and HQ fakes are not made in Size 9.

Got a size 9.5 from EU Nike Store.

I turned on the Twitter mobile notifications on Friday for the Tiffany Dunks High, missed them on Saturday (site crash when I tried to check out), forgot to turn the notifications off (I was so pissed at Nike, how could such a big company get their website crashed -_-) and when I was chilling on Sunday, got the notifications for the Yeezy, got the confirmation email 7 minutes after the tweet. I think I'd keep them, just for the story around it.
I missed out on the Tiffany Highs as well. But then I got lucky with the RO

Earlier in this thread i talked about certain flaws, I don't know what you guys think about them but I think nike did a poor job.

Not much to see on the strap a little bump

Looks like the sole is already seperating from the midsole

Excessive paint on the midsole

Missing paint on the midsole

Of course these flaws are not as good visable as in real life. What do you guys think of it? Do other people have this as wel?

I missed out on the Tiffany Highs as well. But then I got lucky with the RO
Yeah I reckon, most bots or e-campers who got the Tiffs did not get the RO, I think Nike did a nice job to balance the weekend pickups (but I reckon I'd probably wouldn't say that if I had missed the RO)

Yeah I reckon, most bots or e-campers who got the Tiffs did not get the RO, I think Nike did a nice job to balance the weekend pickups (but I reckon I'd probably wouldn't say that if I had missed the RO)
i must have gotten super lucky, got the tiffs and ROs without using a bot

Earlier in this thread i talked about certain flaws, I don't know what you guys think about them but I think nike did a poor job.

Not much to see on the strap a little bump

Looks like the sole is already seperating from the midsole

Excessive paint on the midsole

Missing paint on the midsole

Of course these flaws are not as good visable as in real life. What do you guys think of it? Do other people have this as wel?
the midsoles on these are just painted?!!!!!!!!!!! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom