Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Found a used pair of plats for $1500 today, 8.5/10 condition.

Not bad, IMO.

that was the going rate for a used pair anyways bruhski.

nobody gon' cut their own throat on a DS pair of plats or solars to put $ towards a pair of RO considering the price of the ROs.

that makes no sense.

Last edited:
Smallest Size I Remember Seeing Was An 8 On NDC US And I Got Thru Using Twitter Browser Was Almost Instant Tho!!

If your getting the 1s take it and run. ROs are gonna come to realistic prices at about 3000 then less. A complete DS Yeezy one set is about 4500.

I would be getting the DS 1 set. The guy is local and I've seen the pairs in person, %100 authentic DS, OG everything. Hopefully dude doesn't back out, he's been pushing me to make it happen since I declined his first offer.

Will keep you guys posted, pics as soon as deal is done.

laugh.gif
ya'll think you're going to see this many pairs on ebay months down the line? Talking about price going to drop when you won't even be seeing many pairs available after the dust settles.

I would be getting the DS 1 set. The guy is local and I've seen the pairs in person, %100 authentic DS, OG everything. Hopefully dude doesn't back out, he's been pushing me to make it happen since I declined his first offer.

run, NOW. drop whatever you're doing. get it done before he comes to his senses.

:lol: highway robbery.

take that ASAP.

Man, you gotta make that deal, if you don't I will ^^

If you do that you will win the weekend. And it has been quite an eventful one.

the trade is a no brainer... especially since the factories have never gotten the Y1 fakes as good as the solars and red octobers

Back
Top Bottom