Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I don't think it was limited to 1 pair per customer, was it ?
Saw several guys getting several pairs, I'm probably wrong but not sure about that

the midsoles on these are just painted?!!!!!!!!!!! 
eek.gif
That part you can't see very well on the foto's

In all honesty you just need different usernames/accounts I've ordered doubles and multiples with same CC and address just different accounts, no problem. Unless they actually sat down and reviewed every order

That part you can't see very well on the foto's
yep i saw it but i was almost sure it was red-material..not just paint. they will look bad when they crease(like most jordans do), would not stop me from copping if i had the chance though ..heheh!

In all honesty you just need different usernames/accounts I've ordered doubles and multiples with same CC and address just different accounts, no problem. Unless they actually sat down and reviewed every order

If Nike wanted to data mine the orders, they would pick that up in seconds.

yep i saw it but i was almost sure it was red-material..not just paint. they will look bad when they crease(like most jordans do), would not stop me from copping if i had the chance though ..heheh!
I just think they midsole paintjob is very bad, thats just my opinion though lol. 

I'd say less.

these were NDC only.

those were on NDC, online accounts and select boutiques.

Either way numbers were about the same, you also have to remember footlockers pairs were recalled to nike. I was around for the Y2 Original release and saw few success stories. It seems as though many users managed to get the red octobers.

Either way numbers were about the same, you also have to remember footlockers pairs were recalled to nike. I was around for the Y2 Original release and saw few success stories. It seems as though many users managed to get the red octobers.

nah I remember there being more plats and solars going around for sure.

whatevs who knows.

Last edited:
Got a question for those who copped on mobile.
Did you use Safari or browser in Twitter?
I clicked right away, but was in Twitter browser and came out empty handed.
I clicked the link off the text message notification so it opened in Safari (att lte)

nah I remember there being more plats and solars going around for sure.

whatevs who knows.

On the second market from day-1 there were more solars/plats going around as many people had pairs in hand on RD and some even managed to get them early.

I recall one eBay seller having 40 or so Solars in hand.

On the second market from day-1 there were more solars/plats going around as many people had pairs in hand on RD and some even managed to get them early.

I recall one eBay seller having 40 or so Solars in hand.

I guess we'll see as people start getting their pairs in.

I guess we'll see as people start getting their pairs in.

For sure, I personally don't see any significant difference in the number of pairs made. I'm just praying that like the original Y2's once more sellers put pairs up prices go below $2,000 or somewhere near it and I can get my pair.

Also I don't expect Y2 prices in the Platinum/Solar CW to drop. Unlike most shoes, theres too few on the market and sellers aren't anxious to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom