Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

stick with your gut, if something seems off.. just wait until you get your pair that you know is 100% legit

Last edited:
It's gonna be rough trying to acquire a authentic pair on the secondary market in this madness.

let's be real in this thread...

how many of you can honestly afford to drop 3K on a pair of shoes? :nerd:

(and I don't mean, you have that amount in your account to spend, I mean you have that amount in "flexible spending cash" to be able to drop without affecting bills/mortgage/etc)

:nerd:

stick with your gut, if something seems off.. just wait until you get your pair that you know is 100% legit
Normally I would be cautious, but the asking price is VERY low. The seller doesn't know what she has; the story is it was a gift from a family member who works Nike corporate and won a raffle. Sketchy, but I'm fishing for more info and pics.

how many of you can honestly afford to drop 3K on a pair of shoes?
nerd.gif

(and I don't mean, you have that amount in your account to spend, I mean you have that amount in "flexible spending cash" to be able to drop without affecting bills/mortgage/etc)

nerd.gif
no one is paying 3k for these. These wont even fetch plat prices

how many of you can honestly afford to drop 3K on a pair of shoes?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
I predict under 10%

Normally I would be cautious, but the asking price is VERY low. The seller doesn't know what she has; the story is it was a gift from a family member who works Nike corporate and won a raffle. Sketchy, but I'm fishing for more info and pics.
The Yeezy 2s are a scammer's dream

Yes sir. But I ain't spending 3K tho.

keep fishing brother...  

Yes sir. But I ain't spending 3K tho.

same here... I mean, I could do it financially... I have blinks, zens, plats and solars (which I got for retail... sold the tans) so having the set would be cool... but THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL my wife would be down with me dropping that cash on shoes when we have a 15 month old daughter at home... NO CHANCE 8)

I dont know what the letters signify under the insoles, not sure if they will be the same in every pair

They're the initials of people who contributed to the design of the Yeezy 2. 

KW - Kanye West

N - Nike

VA - Virgil Abloh

etc. 

People eat this color way up though. It screams look at me louder than the other two and because Kanye raps about them, people want them more so. When the dust settles, while there may be more in terms of numbers, this will feel like there's fewer of them. I think prices stay on par with the other two.

Back
Top Bottom