Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I'd say 75% of people who own them don't know. It's all in the detail, fellas
75% of the people who own RO, you may be right. 

Id say 99% of people who own legit plats or solars know what it means though. Time to pass the torch I guess?

Someone who I'm friends with is offering people Mags and WTDs for there ROs. Couldn't believe it when he texted me.

let's be real in this thread...

how many of you can honestly afford to drop 3K on a pair of shoes?
nerd.gif

(and I don't mean, you have that amount in your account to spend, I mean you have that amount in "flexible spending cash" to be able to drop without affecting bills/mortgage/etc)

nerd.gif
3k isnt a lot of money honestly for "flexible" spending but to buy a pair of Nikes for 3K 
mean.gif

people are impulse buying and trading right now... it happens with every release...

but prices will come down.

people think these are gonna be worth over $5K from here on out because of the prices legit stolen pairs were going for the last few months when we all thought these might not even get released (that coupled with the idea of getting them early drove people to spend that much, doesn't mean they're gonna stay that much now that thousands of people have them for retail)...

everything bleztone bleztone said up there is correct, i'm just not sure they will drop below plats, i think they will bottom out around $2 - $2.5K...

Last edited:
Those on the east coast with tomorrow as their delivery date check their tracking lately? I just got an adverse weather condition alert.

i know obvious troll is obviously trolling, but that makes no sense... i'd rather see these in the hands of people who have always loved the shoe and wanted it to wear, not to sell (which is what most of these people are doing, nike just basically handed a bunch of people thousands of dollars)...

the only good thing about people getting these to sell is that some of them have legit been heads who strike out on everything they want all the time, and nike threw them a bone this time... so i hope they take the profit made and go buy the shoes they've been missing out on...

i laughed out loud earlier tho when i read that dude who said he's not gonna take pix of him wearing them cuz he already knows he's gonna get hit with #NTDenim left and right... :rofl:

cuz these are landing in the hands of cats who do still wear boot cut jeans... :lol:

but hey, at least he is gonna wear them, cuz he ended up really liking the shoe... props for not letting the profit control you, and wearing a shoe cuz you like it, regardless of what it's worth. that's what this sneaker game is REALLY all about. :pimp:

if you can hustle, quickly making a couple / few grand or whatever is easy, comes and goes monthly for some of us... you can always get more money... but you can't always get ahold of a sneaker like this, especially for retail...

Last edited:
I'm In ATL And We Are Expecting Bad Weather Tonite/Tomorrow And My Pair Was Supposed To Come Tomorrow!!! So Maybe I'll Have Thurs Or Friday ..... Sucks But Oh We'll

So can we realistically say these will settle around 2000-2500? I think that's the most I would pay :* (

listen up ! we don't know where the price will be . . . If someone told me that my Solars were gonna peak @ 4+ id sell them!

all because FC sells a pair of shoes for 5k doesn't mean you can sell it for that price too.

The shoes go for what ever a person is willing to pay for them

FC is selling for 6k once they come in. I was just there. They are going to test the market. If it don't move price will be dropped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom