Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Legendary
laugh.gif

Best look at the shoes I've seen yet.
Definitely the best close look we can get atm.
Should receive the pair tomorrow, first try today but I wasn't at home, grrrr gotta wait !

I don't think it matters who got through, people were going after these for resale in most cases. Only difference now is that the sales will be made by those who don't normally get limited releases as oppsoed to the pro's who normally get multiples. The game hasn't changed, only the players....

I don't think it matters who got through, people were going after these for resale in most cases. Only difference now is that the sales will be made by those who don't normally get limited releases as oppsoed to the pro's who normally get multiples. The game hasn't changed, only the players....

I agree... tho most agree that its at least good to not see the few people get them (tho a couple still did). I don't think it will ever be a time that a hyped up shoe will sell to the people that love them most.

Anyone purchase on the resale market yet? 

If so how much did they end up costing for you?

Sellers are reaching if they are expecting 3k+.

tell yourself that they look like Ronald McDonald's shoe, and that they look stupid on feet... it helps me cope with the loss
frown.gif
LOL.  I was just a little bit slow, so this L hurts a bit.  BUT there are other better looking shoes out there and coming out.  I am gonna try to find some mambacurials and grinches to help ease the pain 
tongue.gif

LOL.  I was just a little bit slow, so this L hurts a bit.  BUT there are other better looking shoes out there and coming out.  I am gonna try to find some mambacurials and grinches to help ease the pain 
tongue.gif
Forgot!  On that note though, congrats to those that cop hope ya'll rock em!!

how are they reaching when people are offering that amount? 3K is being tossed around as the starting point in negotiations.

Asked a few sellers off ebay and they want 3-3.1k

May have a deal done by the end of the day if I find something cheaper, but part of me wants to remain patient.

Wearing mine of course.

Last edited:
how are they reaching when people are offering that amount? 3K is being tossed around as the starting point in negotiations.
I think in the next few months, buyers will expect to pay 1800-2500.

They will only hit 3 once pairs are worn, and DS pairs become scarce. IMO of course. 

really hurt about missing these. also knowing that a friend of a friend who uses a glitch on nikestore got 7 pairs makes me even more hurt. I would've copped to keep, unless I got a 4k+ offer. The one day I have my phone turned off lol. keep trying to tell myself stuff to not be mad that I missed out, seeing as I've been lucky to get some other stuff. We can only hope that America gets the China niketown treatment.

really hurt about missing these. also knowing that a friend of a friend who uses a glitch on nikestore got 7 pairs makes me even more hurt. I would've copped to keep, unless I got a 4k+ offer. The one day I have my phone turned off lol. keep trying to tell myself stuff to not be mad that I missed out, seeing as I've been lucky to get some other stuff. We can only hope that America gets the China niketown treatment.
Those pairs were not sold publicly.

guys be careful people are selling their shoeboxes from authentic pairs and receipt also on local craigslist

makes sense to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom