Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Nike Quality isn't super perfect.

Lol

exactly man....

if ya'll are THAT concerned about glue stains hire an experienced restorer to get 'em off.

Or you can ignore 'em, it's really not that big of a deal brahs. Nobody is going to put a magnifying glass to your pair.

Ya'll will ***** about anything. :lol:

Last edited:
Why are you always cracking slick tho? The shoes actually released. That's why the thread is open. The last thread was closed by someone else with the instructions to create a new one if the shoes actually dropped.

Chill with the beef with the staff man. You already know what's good.
There's no beef here. I'm just connecting the dots from my past experiences and making an observation.

Naw it's definitely beef there for sure especially since the dots you are connecting are made up. Stop cracking slick man.

Im not stupid.

Last edited:
People claim they aren't about that resell life but when it's 40x retail the principle is ignored.

Getting all hurt at shipping questions in every other thread but how many OGs have posted about their shipping fears?

This release brings out the beast in everyone.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people missed on this release due to having to put those damn pin codes in on their cell phone to unlock the screen hahahaha

Why are you always cracking slick tho? The shoes actually released. That's why the thread is open. The last thread was closed by someone else with the instructions to create a new one if the shoes actually dropped.

Chill with the beef with the staff man. You already know what's good.
There's no beef here. I'm just connecting the dots from my past experiences and making an observation.
Naw it's definitely beef there for sure especially since the dots you are connecting are made up. Stop cracking slick man.

Im not stupid.
you have to forgive mark, he's from KTT,thats site is based on lots of reaching

inb4 people start asking what these shoes are.

I wonder how many people missed on this release due to having to put those damn pin codes in on their cell phone to unlock the screen hahahaha
lol salt mine

i have a 15 minute no pincode timer on, had just put my phone down when it alerted

Alrite NT crew. Just new to the forums and thought I would comment on the quality of the RO's. As MrGhostMemphis has said previously, the quality on them are pretty crap. The paint on the midsole looks rushed and streaky. Glue marks between the suede on the toebox and the toe of the sole. Mine smelled like cow manure when I took them out the box. And there are threads loose around the strap loop. Very unhappy with the quality of these seeing as they were £220 here in UK which equates to $363.81 in the US and people in the US got them for $245. 

Welp, there you have it. Thank you.

You are on a power trip that I simply cannot understand. I applaud you specifically for getting a pair. You comment every 5 seconds in here whether it pertains to you or not and the second I write that this thread would've been locked (locked several times might I add) you get all defensive.

You fail to realize that your presence was overlooked by me in the past 5 Yeezy threads that have been locked. In fact it was non existent. I don't know what point you're trying to prove here but take a step off your high horse and open your eyes. The thread isn't locked because you have a pair. You are in this thread because you have a pair. Prove me wrong though. You just can't let a comment go without a reply can you?

IT WAS JUST AN OBSERVATION. MOVE ON. (Quoted before your edit).

You are on a power trip that I simply cannot understand. I applaud you specifically for getting a pair. You comment every 5 seconds in here whether it pertains to you or not and the second I write that this thread would've been locked (locked several times might I add) you get all defensive.

You fail to realize that your presence was overlooked by me in the past 5 Yeezy threads that have been locked. In fact it was non existent. I don't know what point you're trying to prove here but take a step off your high horse and open your eyes. The thread isn't locked because you have a pair. You are in this thread because you have a pair. Prove me wrong though. You just can't let a comment go without a reply can you?

IT WAS JUST AN OBSERVATION. MOVE ON. (Quoted before your edit)

The hell up.

Alrite NT crew. Just new to the forums and thought I would comment on the quality of the RO's. As MrGhostMemphis has said previously, the quality on them are pretty crap. The paint on the midsole looks rushed and streaky. Glue marks between the suede on the toebox and the toe of the sole. Mine smelled like cow manure when I took them out the box. And there are threads loose around the strap loop. Very unhappy with the quality of these seeing as they were £220 here in UK which equates to $363.81 in the US and people in the US got them for $245. 
yep exactly my second pair still smell like **** but the quality is better though the midsole paint is still badly done.

IT WAS JUST AN OBSERVATION. MOVE ON. (Quoted before your edit).

im on a power trip? I have just been chilling and contributing like a normal member. YOU are the one that started taking shots. not me. The shoes just came out what, 4 days ago but YOU are the one complaining that its open because one of the MODS got a pair? Which other MOD got one? Right... So you are taking shots at me for no good reason but its ME that's on a power trip?

It is what it is. I have no business being here and it's not worth getting banned over. I'm just sticking around checking for a possible release in store. Everyone just needs to realize my intentions in my first comment weren't malicious but they were taken that way

Edit: yes you are the mod that got a pair. This thread is open because a moderator is spending a lot of time in here. What is the confusion? Is that a shot at you? What am I missing folks

Last edited:
All this talk about quality (or lack of), now I really want to get a pair to make a good comparison between the NDC pairs and the absolute best "pairs" slated for an April release in China.  One of the best things about spending lots of time in China is meeting the current (and prior) Nike factory workers.  Interesting dudes (and gals)

Back
Top Bottom