Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

SUPER DOUBLE MAX ULTRA PERFECT YEEZY 2

cha ching

DeadBanana.gif
DeadBanana.gif
DeadBanana.gif

I got cursed out on my IG by someone I don't even know.... So much anger in the comment too :lol:

haha, i wonder what kinda comments i'll get today

"Hey man your yeezys are fake, sorry"

"FAKE"

"FAAAAAKKKEEEEE"

"Are you selling?"

"How much"

"[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]"

"[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]"

"[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]"

"FAKE!"

So my first pair arrived and I am going to be honest I was shocked when I opened the box... this is literally the worst sneaker I have ever gotten from a nike release they straight look like b grades, huge threads loose big glue stains all over the suede and the back rubber portion. Not to mention they actually smell like piss even the box is falling apart.

I really hope the second pair is better I will post high quality pics up when I am home. I really hope everyone elses pairs look much better than mine.

Interesting to see how many people are 'shocked' about the color of the shoe.

These were just as vibrant from the first revealing. IMO.

So my first pair arrived and I am going to be honest I was shocked when I opened the box... this is literally the worst sneaker I have ever gotten from a nike release they straight look like b grades, huge threads loose big glue stains all over the suede and the back rubber portion. Not to mention they actually smell like piss even the box is falling apart.

I really hope the second pair is better I will post high quality pics up when I am home. I really hope everyone elses pairs look much better than mine.
Bro sorry to hear that that sucks.  Sad that even a "premium" shoe like this is made just as fast and with the same ****** quality as the hundreds of thousands of other pairs that they make daily.  Post pics when you can of the bad quality you are talking about if you dont mind.  Sell that pair and keep the other ones!

I'll give you $800 for the crap pair  
roll.gif
   haha just playin 

At least you got a pair let alone 2!

Anyone purchase on the resale market yet? 

If so how much did they end up costing for you?

Sellers are reaching if they are expecting 3k+.

i know someone who copped a pair last night. He cashed the person out at $3500. So give it another few weeks when people start coming to their sense and theyll be at $2K.

lol hey you got 2
roll.gif
you cant complain!

Feel free to mail it to me!

Sucks to see people so unhappy with a shoe they paid $245+tax for when I can't even find a pair for $2,000.

i would be willing to take the burden of that hideousness off of your hands if you dont want to look at them anymore.

Last edited:
Feel free to mail it to me!

Sucks to see people so unhappy with a shoe they paid $245+tax for when I can't even find a pair for $2,000.

I mean dont get me wrong the will be worn. I just didnt expect this level of quality control issues. I buy jordans and stuff all the time and I havent seen issues like that before. Hell maybe I can get most out then its all gravy haha.

Nike Quality isn't super perfect.

Lol

Why are you always cracking slick tho? The shoes actually released. That's why the thread is open. The last thread was closed by someone else with the instructions to create a new one if the shoes actually dropped.

Chill with the beef with the staff man. You already know what's good.
There's no beef here. I'm just connecting the dots from my past experiences and making an observation.

Back
Top Bottom