Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

This probably has been asked and posted before but do any of you know about how many pairs were produced?

Just curious

paypal never told me that proto. as long as it says I'm eligible for sellers protection, not partially, then paypal told me i did everything i was supposed to do an i was covered.

Last edited:

I don't think that's right... I've seen numbers a lot closer to 8000 pairs, just about the same as the Solars and Plats.
It's right.
Matt Powell claims 2K pairs made. Others have said anywhere between 1,500 and 2,000 pairs.
His numbers are based on sales data.  Not production #'s.
If Matt Powell is wrong, so be it. I'm just passing along what he said.

Talked to couple local sellers, they think they are the god with these, and won't drop a single dime from the stupid prices they are asking. Like someone mentioned, even though $3,000 is crazy for these, but you won't believe how many won't even answer you when you offer them $3,000. 
mean.gif
$3000 is a 'steal' for these tho.

They're hitting for double that on FC. They aint tryin to listen to anything under 5k, would you?

MaTT is a fraud. First, he said you can't track low production releases. Then he comments on this release?! He is fraudulent just like all these chargebacks.

dont sell to people with low feedback. 

Problem is, people with high feedback, and a good rep, can and will burn you on a large amount like these are fetching.

Don't underestimate anyone on these.

Like Jada said, you're crazy to sell these to anyone online.

I really don't care and am not going to argue about some old dude who releases shoe sales figures that many in the industry quote and refer to often. Whether he's right or wrong no one will know the exact numbers and given all the fakes on eBay there's absolutely no way to gauge it.

Last edited:
The fact that all keep bringing up FC prices is proof y'all clueless. Look at their prices for everything they have. It's all over priced. They're priced at 6k but they just said they sold 1 pair to a celebrity.

I'd trade my ROs for DS plats and solars, or a anyone of those plus Lebron Champ pack, maybe I'm asking for too much but all the better reason to keep em lol.

If Matt Powell is wrong, so be it. I'm just passing along what he said.
2000 is a believable number when we're talking sales, but production numbers? & someone mentioned Nike's net sales on the ROs was $500k, they didnt't mention a source though but it makes sense.

The fact that all keep bringing up FC prices is proof y'all clueless. Look at their prices for everything they have. It's all over priced. They're priced at 6k but they just said they sold 1 pair to a celebrity.
No, it's proof many of us with pairs are going to get paid, like Bad Lt. :smokin

1 pair out of the 3 three they had up...sounds like everybody is going to get paid real soon.

paypal never told me that proto. as long as it says I'm eligible for sellers protection, not partially, then paypal told me i did everything i was supposed to do an i was covered.
Correct. Had dude try that charge back mess months after I sold the kicks, showed my proof of tracking(I bought a label via USPS online and uploaded it directly to paypal), and add to the fact dude gave me good feedback on ebay after he got the shoes. Chargeback reversed

Lol some of these craigslist ads for these shoes are too much. Funny as hell.

75 pairs at FC? Hmmm doesn't sound very accurate to me but I could be wrong. Speaking of FC, if there happens to be 10 pairs of a Size 9.5 how do they determine which they sell first? Order or arrival?

Correct. Had dude try that charge back mess months after I sold the kicks, showed my proof of tracking(I bought a label via USPS online and uploaded it directly to paypal), and add to the fact dude gave me good feedback on ebay after he got the shoes. Chargeback reversed

The good feedback was probably what won your side over. What an idiot lol

What if someone claimed they received fakes instead of an authentic pair? Seems like the seller would be screwed if there's no way to prove exactly what was sent out.

Back
Top Bottom