Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Problem is, people with high feedback, and a good rep, can and will burn you on a large amount like these are fetching.

Don't underestimate anyone on these.

Like Jada said, you're crazy to sell these to anyone online.

They don't listen bro... Let them suffer. PayPal is flawed and does not protect sellers.

What if someone claimed they received fakes instead of an authentic pair? Seems like the seller would be screwed if there's no way to prove exactly what was sent out.

Read the back pages bro. At this point I feel like we're just teachings dudes how to scam lol

What if someone claimed they received fakes instead of an authentic pair? Seems like the seller would be screwed if there's no way to prove exactly what was sent out.
Had that as well and I provided Paypal proof of purchase from Nike and I BOUGHT the item using paypal on Nike so everything matched up.

Already promised myself the next person who tried that scam mess will be headed to court.

Hey my man geraldg2309 geraldg2309 with the pics i didn't know you had them! I was super excited I even got these kicks fam. Good to see you got them too! And these look amazing in person

Last edited:

There is no way to prove it. The seller would automatically be stuck. Lost the shoes and their PayPal account would be negative thousands of dollars.

Do believe me? Try it for yourself. Go buy yourself an expensive pair of shoes off eBay and claim they were fake. You will win the claim.

Read the back pages bro. At this point I feel like we're just teachings dudes how to scam lol
Read just about every page in here aha, seems like the only information going out is conflicting with new info. It's gonna be a while before I can get my hands on a pair out here in Toronto for a reasonable price but I'm just asking out of curiosity. Even if someone had all the receipts and information to prove that they at one point owned an authentic pair, there's no way to prove that what they sent out IS that authentic pair. Like what's been said a thousand times already... it seems like Paypal is one of the least safe ways to sell high profile shoes. Unfortunately I missed my opportunity to get the pair that was being sold locally.

Thanks everyone. Appreciate it. :nthat:

Hey my man geraldg2309 geraldg2309 with the pics i didn't know you had them! I was super excited I even got these kicks fam. Good to see you got them too! And these look amazing in person
Lol yeah man. Had to wait til I had them in hand cause I can't believe it. I still don't believe I have them though. :rofl:

Dang man. Sorry to hear that.
mean.gif

Lol trust me I usually strike out a lot but I made sure I did my homework this time around. It was like mana from the heavens getting these Yeezys.
laugh.gif
yeah that was all luck congrats, your pair looks on point too

$3000 is a 'steal' for these tho.

They're hitting for double that on FC. They aint tryin to listen to anything under 5k, would you?
Whoa..$3K for a pair of red shoes is a steal? I beg to differ. I understand the hype on these are crazy. Props to those who got a pair as I hope they maximize their profit as much as possible.

But, to say spending $3K on a pair of shoes that cost $5 to make is a steal is just as ridiculous as spending more than $3K on these shoes......

Read just about every page in here aha, seems like the only information going out is conflicting with new info. It's gonna be a while before I can get my hands on a pair out here in Toronto for a reasonable price but I'm just asking out of curiosity. Even if someone had all the receipts and information to prove that they at one point owned an authentic pair, there's no way to prove that what they sent out IS that authentic pair. Like what's been said a thousand times already... it seems like Paypal is one of the least safe ways to sell high profile shoes. Unfortunately I missed my opportunity to get the pair that was being sold locally.

how many people can create a legit paper trail and then sell fakes tho? ask yourself that. people act like there were a ton of these around and any tom, d, and jerry can have valid receipts, proof of payment from both the cc and nike.

how many people can create a legit paper trail and then sell fakes tho? ask yourself that. people act like there were a ton of these around and any tom, d, and jerry can have valid receipts, proof of payment from both the cc and nike.
That's exactly my point though. Even if you had a legit paper trail there's no way to prove what was sent out. Without that paper trail, you have even less of a chance of proving what you sent was authentic. The majority of people with the right papers would be the ones who bought from NDC and we all know some of them got screwed over by chargeback.

EDIT: I'm speaking from a seller's point of view, sorry for the confusion. 

Last edited:
With all this fake talk going on I'd be weary of buying a legit pair. Who knows if what you get is real or not. All you get really is a legit receipt and that's not saying much.

Back
Top Bottom