Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

the paranoia will be the reason the shoes sell for so much. people pay premium for knowing they are real.
Yup. No doubt that someone with the money to spend would pay another 1-2k for the confidence of owning an authentic pair. I'm sure reputable consignment shops will have no problem selling these for 6k.

Thanks everyone. Appreciate it. :nthat:
Lol yeah man. Had to wait til I had them in hand cause I can't believe it. I still don't believe I have them though. :rofl:

did you wear your pair yet? looks kinda like they were already worn. toebox looked creased in one of the pics

I got in the line for a size 9 and waited for 10 minutes, then it said out of stock
frown.gif

Didn't nike block all yeezy orders connecting to sneaker bots? 

$3000 is a 'steal' for these tho.

They're hitting for double that on FC. They aint tryin to listen to anything under 5k, would you?

Whoa..$3K for a pair of red shoes is a steal? I beg to differ. I understand the hype on these are crazy. Props to those who got a pair as I hope they maximize their profit as much as possible.

But, to say spending $3K on a pair of shoes that cost $5 to make is a steal is just as ridiculous as spending more than $3K on these shoes......

Ask anybody who's seriously in the market for a pair of these, would they cop at 3k right now?

You beg to differ because you're not in the market for a pair. You're comparing apples to oranges.

What if someone claimed they received fakes instead of an authentic pair? Seems like the seller would be screwed if there's no way to prove exactly what was sent out.

There is no way to prove it. The seller would automatically be stuck. Lost the shoes and their PayPal account would be negative thousands of dollars.

Do believe me? Try it for yourself. Go buy yourself an expensive pair of shoes off eBay and claim they were fake. You will win the claim.

RIGHT. THIS IS HOW I GOT GOT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I PROVIDED THEM WITH EVIDENCE OF MY NDC PURCHASE AND VIDEO OF SHIPPING THE SHOES, THEY TOLD ME ALL THAT PROVED WAS THAT I BOUGHT A LEGIT PAIR NOT THAT I SHIPPED A LEGIT PAIR. I WAS SO LIVID. THOUGHT ABOUT DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY TO COME SEE DUDE. :lol:

In typical fashion, I think my luck ran out and these were stolen from the UPS facility by me. I receive NDC shipments every month and they always show they're out for delivery on the delivery date, usually between 5-7 AM. Today these were scanned out at 5:04 AM and still haven't shown they are on a truck for delivery.

In typical fashion, I think my luck ran out and these were stolen from the UPS facility by me. I receive NDC shipments every month and they always show they're out for delivery on the delivery date, usually between 5-7 AM. Today these were scanned out at 5:04 AM and still haven't shown they are on a truck for delivery.
Highly doubtful fam, how's the weather where you're at?

Don't worry man, that happened to a bunch of us this week.  Mine did the same thing yesterday and didn't update until 30 minutes after they were delivered.

Maybe I have nothing to worry about, but I've probably had 25 pairs from NDC come in the last year and none of them have shown that. It's a little worrying, but all I can do is wait for them to show up tonight and deal with it tomorrow if they aren't here.

This happened to me with my Tiffany's. Last thing was "Destination Scan". They showed up around 6pm

Maybe I have nothing to worry about, but I've probably had 25 pairs from NDC come in the last year and none of them have shown that. It's a little worrying, but all I can do is wait for them to show up tonight and deal with it tomorrow if they aren't here.
I think youll be fine but with mine i didnt even take a chance i had them held at the nearest facility and picked them up as soon as they opened.

My status never changed at all, called UPS and they told me they arrived and I went and picked them up the next morning from the facility. Plus the Yeezy shipping box came in a non conventional shipping box from Nike. My kobes did also but my Diamond dunks came in the typical Memphis box.

You'll be fine bro.

SAME EXACT HERE bro.. always receive my ups packages between 2pm and 4pm its 530pm now.. It shows they were scanned in at the UPS facility and never out for delivery - I do however work at UPS loading at the same facility and know there is nobody there that knows what a yeezy is.. also its not as easy as it seems to steal from there. You have to go in and out of metal detectors wanded etc.. Maybe due to the weather in NY something is up.

Back
Top Bottom