Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

This was the best way for nike to release these ROs if you don't think that then idk what to say to you

"DA DUDE" kicks or die is SO corny. and so are his instafriends if you follow them. and thats not salt speaking.

No offense to the LFA owner.  But is it really necessary to post $250 shoes with $375k exotics?  This is the very definition of over-hyping a product.  I gotta put my foot down when comes to these type of unnecessary comparisons.

"DA DUDE" kicks or die is SO corny. and so are his instafriends if you follow them. and thats not salt speaking.
didnt know that he knowingly sold fakes 
mean.gif

No offense to the LFA owner.  But is it really necessary to post $250 shoes with $375k exotics?  This is the very definition of over-hyping a product.  I gotta put my foot down when comes to these type of unnecessary comparisons.

He has a nice car. Dudes posts pics of their shoes with their cars on nt all of the time. Didn't think it was call out worthy.

Nah, some head's up would have landed these in the hands of people who actually wanted to keep and wear them. Even with bots now, we woulda had our own bots to compete.
From another angle, I think the people that have all the previous yeezy's and are really into shoes generally have some type of connect that can get them exclusive releases. This time the connects came up dry.

The folks that usually have some sort of hook on multiple pairs had nothing and if they did get some it wasn't many.

there are also a few people that can say this is their first pair of yeezys... AND ARE ECSTATIC!!!!!!!
Yep...first limited release scored from NDC myself...just happened to be one of the craziest the sites ever seen.  I don't know if I'm more ecstatic for the price they might bring, being able to pick up shoes I've missed out on the past few years, or just the simple fact that I got them.  After SO many frustrating Sat AMs just staring at the countdown screen, just knowing what was going to happen at any second (OOS message), this felt like a bit of redemption.  I think it was @DJ Proto J  who said "Nike basically threw a bone" at many of us who haven't been able to get a limited pair of shoes on RD...well, I'm glad I was lucky enough to catch it.

Wouldn't have even tried if there was a preset RD...no chance.  Crap internet, no bot...there's really NO CHANCE.  Our ISP has talked about getting "Turbo Max" internet speeds (24mbs), but that still won't cut it when the next DB release is out, Black/Infrared VI (if our local mall doesn't get them), or Columbias, etc.  

I went ahead and submitted a quote for FC.  Even put in the comments I'd take a lower price if they could find a pair of DB5s (they're currently OOS on their site in my size).  

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I really WISH there was a way that those who really wanted the shoes to be able to get them, but in today's sneaker market...it just doesn't happen.  Some of us are taking this lucky of an opportunity and putting it towards bills, family, or other kicks we've missed out along the way.  

All I'm really hoping for is a pair of Vs, $260 (price I paid) to cover shipping and my $185 donation to OHSU for the DBs, and maybe a shirt from FC (small town dude...would be nice to have a shirt from there), anything else would go towards stuff for my son (turns 2 on Sat).  Don't need the money.  Not EVERYBODY who got them and have no intentions of wearing them are extremely greedy and looking to bend others over.  Unfortunately, I don't trust trading online, and no one even remotely close to me would be interested in something like this.  Someone gave me a headsup on a somewhat local (3.5 hour drive) sneaker convention here next month, and I might take them there as well if the whole FC doesn't work out.

I appreciate the shoe for it's looks and quality, I'm a true fan of the shoe but I completely agree this was the best way nike could have released it. The point was to defeat the bots and for the most part it seem a lot did. The majority of RO resellers, it would seem, aren't normal resellers but opportunist blinded by the cash others are willing to part with. This was the fairest way nike could have released them.

The truth!
Any way you look at it, this was the most fair and equitable release possible. The amount of greed that surrounds this environment is appalling. Make money, but don't let it make you.

I would call Nike to complain but apparently defects are going around lol
Is it rolling around in the box? Or nowhere to be found? Seems really sketchy that they'd release a shoe with hundreds of plastic triangles glued onto fabric and not expect them to come off....

right.... dudes flipped the other yeezys just like they flipping these. its no difference man.

there are also a few people that can say this is their first pair of yeezys... AND ARE ECSTATIC!!!!!!!
yep this is my first pair and i am ecstatic.. never been able to get a limited release like this ever! i have a hard time trying to get GR shoes

That yamaha tuned exhaust 
pimp.gif

But GTR > LFA and Solar > RO 

Back
Top Bottom