Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

As a dude who never got any releases this is my lotto win. For those who think you have to earn the right to get yeezys or what ever release is stupid. Making less than 100 for a gr shoe is one thing but thousands is another. I will admit it I will cash out and be done for a long time!

mr deeds keep being naive

they are making updates on batches to even down to box/label

ill stay out though, its not as obvious as before that obvious line is getting smaller and smaller
Far from naive, Nters copped these shoes and they looked just as fake in hand as they do online.  The sad thing is the majority of you dudes copping these fakes haven't seen real yeezys in person so you think your fooling others when the only trick is the one your playing on yourself.

Far from naive, Nters copped these shoes and they looked just as fake in hand as they do online.  The sad thing is the majority of you dudes copping these fakes haven't seen real yeezys in person so you think your fooling others when the only trick is the one your playing on yourself.

wrong again but im done, reallhy this time

i dont live in the stiks of alabama so no ive seen them in person.................and youre prob talking about older batches that were more obvious (duh)

so anyways you have all the answers

And the alternatives pour in...

Jasper_1.jpg

As a dude who never got any releases this is my lotto win. For those who think you have to earn the right to get yeezys or what ever release is stupid. Making less than 100 for a gr shoe is one thing but thousands is another. I will admit it I will cash out and be done for a long time!

can anyone interpret this for me please? from what i gathered, he's taking a shot at Proto and talking about how he got his pair of octobers?

I actually think the Ibn Jasper's are a dope shoe I'm just frustrated because they're being touted as a wanna be RO when they are their own thing.

can anyone interpret this for me please? from what i gathered, he's taking a shot at Proto and talking about how he got his pair of octobers?
He just wanted to post anything so dudes would look at his sig, he only created an account to sell yeezys.

$303 paypal is all you will get

i never saw anyone in this thread say anyone should earn the right to have any shoes...

all that was said is big ups to those who will actually wear them, wish more people actually kept sneakers these days rather than copping for profit, cuz that's what this whole thing is about, and some have said they wish these also landed in the hands and on the feet of some of the hardcore collectors of this shoe, who missed out (that doesn't mean we wish other people didn't get them)...

end of the day, i wish nike made a million of these, so i could have a couple of pairs, and anyone who wanted them could as well.

it's not about having something other people don't have, to me, i just like wearing shoes i think look good.

Here are pics of mine, actually seem better quality than what some other people got but still far from perfect.  Wish they were red, not a huge fan of an all (almost) infrared shoe.

al audi al audi - dude u gotta chill man. Posting personal photos of someone is definitely ban worthy. Leave Proto alone. Obviously you both differ on opinions but you are taking it to a new level.

Last edited:
anyone have the official nike pictures? can't seem to find the highest quality versions.

other than the one on the release page, i don't think there are any.

i don't think nike is trying to promote kanye in any way with this, which is why i think they released them the way they did.

Hope everyone has a fun Valentine's Day with their girls and families. 

Let's try and keep this thread positive and not negative.  

I'm with Proto here. It's great a lot of people got a pair in here and in general but it sucks that I know at least 10 people who were anticipating this release and staying on top of info from day 1 that didn't get a pair.

When I go on Facebook and see these HS kids selling their pair through local FB group asking for 10k I'm just like wow of all the people to get a pair it's this dude who thinks scoring a pair of grape v's at retail is the biggest W of 2013 :x .

So yeah we wish millions of pairs were released or we wish we had an inkling of knowledge about an unannounced drop on Sunday

Back
Top Bottom