Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

An announcement was just made to all the people in New York waiting outside of the house of hoops for red Octobers that they aren't being released in stores, and if you think you got a pair on NDC, you didn't... Yet. You basically won a limited spot to win yeezys 2 red Octobers. About 1000 people checked out on NDC to get a spot to possibly win a pair, only 50 pairs will be released however. Good luck to the lucky ones who won a chance to get them!!!!

Mine was better...

I think the quick flip crew will start these prices out at 3k and they'll normalize to 5k by the end of the month. 

laugh.gif
at least it's a step in the right direction.
bots still won for the most part

Copped
x3 :smokin .... :lol: :rofl: at people still using bots

Last edited:
I wonder when will the next big restock be? Not just on yeezys. Man it's going to be epic. Prelude pack, Tiffany dunks, red Octobers, all star pack, doernbecher, retros and a few more I forgot about I hope some time in march because of all the heat dropping this month and it's my birthday month . I hope that idiot and his crew with 26 pairs are in the restock.

i missed the drop entirely, was 30 mins late to the link. Just to console myself, i'm curious. For those who clicked the link immediately, how hard was it to still cop?

yo i was walking in the street on my phone when nike tweeted it. i got hit by a truck, but no worries i was able to add it to cart. so pumped right now!

Last edited:
I wonder when will the next big restock be? Not just on yeezys. Man it's going to be epic. Prelude pack, Tiffany dunks, red Octobers, all star pack, doernbecher, retros and a few more I forgot about I hope some time in march because of all the heat dropping this month and it's my birthday month . I hope that idiot and his crew with 26 pairs are in the restock.

Back
Top Bottom