Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I would never wear these or any shoe that's valued at what they seem to be valued at. Feel like I'd be a walking target. If they were selling for $500 then I'd be more about rocking them on a nice day. I don't need THAT title.

I have a good feeling these will pop up on another merchants site, footlocker was about to release them and they corrected the tweet.

i missed the drop entirely, was 30 mins late to the link. Just to console myself, for those who clicked immediately, how hard was it to still cop? Congrats to those who got through, too awesome.

if i choose to sell them i will go to a consignment shop. I wouldnt risk a scam on ebay on these.

I wonder when will the next big restock be? Not just on yeezys. Man it's going to be epic. Prelude pack, Tiffany dunks, red Octobers, all star pack, doernbecher, retros and a few more I forgot about I hope some time in march because of all the heat dropping this month and it's my birthday month . I hope that idiot and his crew with 26 pairs are in the restock.
There was a prelude pack restock at some Nike Towns today. Check out the Prelude thread.

i missed the drop entirely, was 30 mins late to the link. Just to console myself, i'm curious. For those who clicked the link immediately, how hard was it to still cop?

Not difficult at all imo. I got my pair manually via mobile.

Last edited:
whats so special about yeezy 2s? 
ohwell.gif
 jk lol still salty from my miss on the restock

I would never wear these or any shoe that's valued at what they seem to be valued at. Feel like I'd be a walking target. If they were selling for $500 then I'd be more about rocking them on a nice day. I don't need THAT title.

good to see some common sens.

For those that got through, were you placed in that "virtual line" or did you go straight to check out?
I was in line for about 2 minutes or so...I was so nervous, it might have been longer, but I know it wasn't long.  I usually am "stuck in line" when trying to get kicks on RD from NDC for anywhere from 15-30 minutes...usually striking out (no bot, below average internet speed).

I've also never tried to buy anything from my phone, so was a little unfamiliar w/ the layout and wasn't signed in.  Luckily didn't freak out completely, and just paid via PayPal as guest instead of trying to sign in.

didnt get a pair but why do you say this?​

Shouldn't trust paypal with a payment of more than a few hundred bucks. It's so easy for the buyer to claim not received, etc even if you do signature confirmation, take video whatever. Seriously guys, if you're going to sell be smart and treat it like you're selling a car.​

Any word on if these are really gonna be shipped out? Heard a rumor that this was a mistake. Gotta be honest tho this is the first release ever that I don't think ANYONE saw coming/could of predicted

I got home from the movies, took my fam to see The Lego Movie.  Got in the car, looked at my phone and saw the two notifications from @nikestore.....  Had to let my wife drive as I stared out the window the whole way home.  LoL, not my weekend at all.

i missed the drop entirely, was 30 mins late to the link. Just to console myself, for those who clicked immediately, how hard was it to still cop? Congrats to those who got through, too awesome.
i clicked link within seconds. luckily was on my phone at the time and was very easy cop. Weird, yes i know. 

Back
Top Bottom