Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Anyone have any thoughts as to why the page is intermittently loading? It is really very easy to permanently disable a webpage, and that's what Nike typically does after each quickstrike release has sold out.

Hey I have a question guys. Why is there people saying they called Nike and Reps are telling them that is was a mistake and whoever bought a pair is going to get refunded? They said Nike is supposed to make an announcement. Idk if this is true or people hating cause they didn't get a pair

Anyone have any thoughts as to why the page is intermittently loading? It is really very easy to permanently disable a webpage, and that's what Nike typically does after each quickstrike release has sold out.
pictures maybe? but they look photoshopped to ****.

Last edited:

because after TWO straight days of breaking the internet......

it simply doesn't work right anymore....

Last edited by a moderator:
i know a guy who knew they were dropping today, as he knows someone at nike... he got his pair, and he swears nike is canceling all bot orders for sure.

just what he said.

i believe him cuz he actually knew they were dropping today.

of course he couldn't tell me, he didn't tell anyone.

i missed out. suppose i'll have to trade a Y1 set for these or something... i got doubles, but i still don't wanna do that, but i know that's about the only way, cuz i ain't paying G's for these...

i know a guy who knew they were dropping today, as he knows someone at nike... he got his pair, and he swears nike is canceling all bot orders for sure.

just what he said.

i missed out. suppose i'll have to trade a Y1 set for these or something... i got doubles, but i still don't wanna do that, but i know that's about the only way, cuz i ain't paying G's for these...
trading a yeezy 1 set is basically the same as paying a couple thousands

yes, ds i havent had the chance to. i dont get to wear too many of my kicks often
same here due to the nature of my work hence my SN. ppl give me that look sometimes when i do local pickups right after work lookin a lil geasy. but that face usually goes away quick when the deal is done and i hop back in my benz. some of these guys wearin pairs of shoes worth more than their POS cars. WTF

just what he said.

u won't have to trade the set... probably just 1.

i really hope they cancel the bot orders. glad to hear they've been trying to get on top of that. i think a lot of people got it manually though as most bots weren't ready as usual. we just have no idea how many were for sale though. would be sick if they do another random release for the cancelled pairs but who knows

just what he said.

View media item 789160All Hail

The Humble Brag is in full effect

My boy got his sz.13 cancelled and he was doing the order legit with no assistance. I'd be heatedddd!!!!

So can we start calling these the Yeezy 2 "Black History Months"? Even Kanye would appreciate that.:lol:

same here due to the nature of my work hence my SN. ppl give me that look sometimes when i do local pickups right after work lookin a lil geasy. but that face usually goes away quick when the deal is done and i hop back in my benz. some of these guys wearin pairs of shoes worth more than their POS cars. WTF
agreed

this shoe is so hyped that if and when you wear these outside, there will be someone on the look. if the concords release was bad this will be at another level. there will be crime when these get shipped and people put them on their feet. its a shame really.

My boy got his sz.13 cancelled and he was doing the order legit with no assistance. I'd be heatedddd!!!!
damn id be beyond pissed. Ill be waiting for thosee to go back up 
nthat.gif

ill make it clear for those who copped on NDC for the first time.

expect an order confirmation within the hour of purchase.

expect shipping confirmation  tonight - monday evening - maybe tuesday morning depending on  where you live

if you havent had a cancellation email yet, chances are you are good.

i feel like i wouldn't be so bummed if i hadn't been by the computer at all..
the fact that i was on it when the tweet popped up makes it even worse that i missed out..
I dunno bro I feel the exact opposite, I was awake at the time of the drop and usually always have my cell on myself but for some reason I didn't bother to grab when I woke up out of bed this morning. I rather have at least a chance and strike out then miss my chance to buy altogether.

Back
Top Bottom