Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

ya of course i break my phone the day before so i dont get the notification,,, not like it would have mattered anyway but would have been nice to try

this quarterly restock is gonna be epic if these are a part of it, as if it wasnt already

LOL at all the people who bowed to Sami.  I told you the dude just wanted your attention and follows on social media.  

Watch all the real pairs from NDC look nothing like the one he put up pics of.  

these arent releasing.

it is just an illusion that our mind has created out of desperation.

the sneaker community has been wanting these to release for so long that our minds worked together as one to create the illusion that nike sent out the tweet and that we actually placed orders.

that confirmation email? its not real

the tracking number? not real

the mind is very powerful, we have all been fooled.

Psychologist PHD

Didn't wanna pull out my phone during church so I missed out on any alerts on these haha. But props to the people that copped.

any hear of footlocker will be dropping these too? sneakheat tweeted that retailers especially footlocker have pairs

oh and btw, the same guy who knew they were dropping also said the original RD was gonna be dec 27th, but footlocker screwed that up with their infamous tweet, cuz nike wanted it to be silent.

guess nike pulled their entire stock from them for that mishap. :lol:

Originally Posted by snm16  

Hey I have a question guys. Why is there people saying they called Nike and Reps are telling them that is was a mistake and whoever bought a pair is going to get refunded? They said Nike is supposed to make an announcement. Idk if this is true or people hating cause they didn't get a pair
58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

LOL at all the people who bowed to Sami.  I told you the dude just wanted your attention and follows on social media.  

Watch all the real pairs from NDC look nothing like the one he put up pics of.  
nah his pair is real...

View media item 792531

The release was real, I called nike, it's legit. Those are rumors started by people hoping you call and cancel so your money is t held, but Nike doesn't charge you until the shoe ships, no one thinks their scams through

u won't have to trade the set... probably just 1.

eh, doubt that.

unless a huge amount of these were sold, or a lot more are to come, these aren't gonna reduce the resell value we've seen by much... a lot of these people who copped aren't gonna be able to resist the profit to be made, and will try to get $3 - 5k for them, and people are thirsty enough for these that they'll pay it.

resell on these is gonna be higher than the solars i'm afaid...

The release was real, I called nike, it's legit. Those are rumors started by people hoping you call and cancel so your money is t held, but Nike doesn't charge you until the shoe ships, no one thinks their scams through
these arent releasing.

it is just an illusion that our mind has created out of desperation.

the sneaker community has been wanting these to release for so long that our minds worked together as one to create the illusion that nike sent out the tweet and that we actually placed orders.

that confirmation email? its not real

the tracking number? not real

the mind is very powerful, we have all been fooled.

Psychologist PHD

Saw the alert on my phone. Thought for a second it might not be real and opened twitter on my ipad. By then too slow. Has 13s waiting in line on my phone, ipad and computer but got the oos message. Congrats to those that got without bots. Nice change of pace.

Crazy but this is probably one of if not THE most hyped, sought after, limited shoe in the last 10 years but was the easiest for me to cop. Went through hell for DMP, OG Nubucks, Laser 4, Concords, etc and this mystery shoe just fell in my lap. Mind = BLOWN.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom