Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Nike is letting the page load intermittently because it's causing a boost in activity on the site. That in turn looks good for them and potential investors. I believe Nike knows exactly what they are doing at this point after thinking about it for a bit.

Yes they can auto-redirect the main URL to an OOS page, but they keep allowing it every 10 minutes or so to load. It's on purpose.

<--- Website Analyst by trade

I was just wondering what Nike might have up its sleeve this week for ASG. Especially considering that the releases we know about for ASG are not that engaging. Sure they will do volume on the two colours of the 6 infareds but they needed another galaxy or Jordan 3 88 like the last two years to get attention again. Successful corporates need both pr attention and volume and this just gave Nike the attention right at the start of the most important trading week of the year for the sneaker industry.

i got a 12 by mobile not even super quick with paypal... I was so shocked, I thought it was a scam at first

Hey I have a question guys. Why is there people saying they called Nike and Reps are telling them that is was a mistake and whoever bought a pair is going to get refunded? They said Nike is supposed to make an announcement. Idk if this is true or people hating cause they didn't get a pair
90th time its been asked......
laugh.gif

Was messing randomly on my phone around 9:55.. Sat down to order at Denny's and saw the sold out tweet by Nike. Props to Nike though. 10PST unannounced releases is how Nike should do it. Not salty at all.

Hmmm....so who's gonna be the first brave soul to post on-feet pics when they arrive?
nerd.gif

Last edited:

anyone else not sad that proto struck out?
I actually wanted Proto to get a pair... yeah all he did was boast but he actually dropped info at times unlike the 2 attention ****** that plagued the last thread with no real info, the guy posting terrible samples passing it off as news and the broad that was allegedly going to meetings with Kanyes people every other day. I believe both of them said they would never release, correct me if I'm wrong. I missed out but Nike handled it the best way possible, life goes on.

apparently nike started this canceling bot orders thing yesterday with the tiffs... apparently they put the canceled orders back up and people were able to cop at like 2pm yesterday.

lol at dude happy i struck out... you don't even know me and hate me, and that's cool, but regardless, i showed the world the first detailed pix of this model, and shared real info, i'd say that's a big enough contribution that anyone should hope i get a pair (or at least not sit there and actually hope i don't get them, smh, that's just straight up "hating" in the purest form, i don't wish for anyone to come up short, no matter what differences we've had over the intraweb)...

Last edited:

anyone else not sad that proto struck out?
I actually wanted Proto to get a pair... yeah all he did was boast but he actually dropped info at times unlike the 2 attention ****** that plagued the last thread with no real info, the guy posting terrible samples passing it off as news and the broad that was allegedly going to meetings with Kanyes people every other day. I believe both of them said they would never release, correct me if I'm wrong. I missed out but Nike handled it the best way possible, life goes on.

YEA BOTH THOSE PEOPLE ARE MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING FROM THIS THREAD AFTER PROMISING THESE WOULD NEVER RELEASE.

Wonder what happend to footlockers inventory, they clearly have it since they tweeted it last month 

Nike is letting the page load intermittently because it's causing a boost in activity on the site. That in turn looks good for them and potential investors. I believe Nike knows exactly what they are doing at this point after thinking about it for a bit.

Yes they can auto-redirect the main URL to an OOS page, but they keep allowing it every 10 minutes or so to load. It's on purpose.

<--- Website Analyst by trade
Thank you for your insight. You're right, that spike will look great on a graph for any time period they choose.

i got a 12 by mobile not even super quick with paypal... I was so shocked, I thought it was a scam at first
I got a 9 this way and couldn't believe it, via mobile.  Absolutely crazy.  I'm still shaking!!! 
eek.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
I hardly partake in this insanity anymore, but this was an amazing way to do the release

Hey I have a question guys. Why is there people saying they called Nike and Reps are telling them that is was a mistake and whoever bought a pair is going to get refunded? They said Nike is supposed to make an announcement. Idk if this is true or people hating cause they didn't get a pair
I'm still laughing at all you guys who keep asking about this.

I didn't say I didn't want him to get one, all I said was that I'm not sad that the guy who has every other Yeezy in double missed out.

Back
Top Bottom