Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Even though I'm very upset that I didn't pick up a pair because of just bad luck of stepping away from the computer, i would rather every single limited release be like this.

if so, why don't they do this for every hyped release then? why haven't they done this before? were they just saving this "trick" for the yeezys? 
Good question. Not sure, but if you saw the same 3 card monty trick repeatedly you probably wouldn't fall for it after the 1st or 2nd time. However, if they only pull it once in a while randomly you are likely to fall for it.

All speculation on my part and I find it pretty interesting. I'd love to dig into their data and really see how it all works.

Lol at these auction with a screenshot of a checkout biddings at $4000+

Congrats to all who copped! I'm 1/3 on the releases this weekend. I'm happy that I got the Tiffany's. I wish I would have copped. Oh well

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

saw my phone while on IG
clicked, added to cart, waited in line for 11
did regular shipped, paid
confirmation to email
check my CC account, pending.

Was on my comp when I saw the tweet, added to cart. Realized my safari was on private, turned off private to get my login info to auto-load and they were gone. 

maybe some people will return them to nike if they have a glue stain or something.  There's still hope.

maybe some people will return them to nike if they have a glue stain or something.  There's still hope.

you still have no chance, guess who always get the restocks? these bot type dudes

im glad a lot of people who dont use or have chance with bots got through

thats the only thing im happy about

So many of the OG heads and posters from the first two threads got JACK. They punished the dedicated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom