Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Was just at rif la. Dude picked up nds plats for 2800 sz 11. They had box and bag. I believe they had sz 12 and 8.5 in the RO but for 4500+. Smh at some of their employees. Cocky and not very helpful. But anyways..
Most consignment shop clerks got their nose in the sky 24/7 for some odd reason. But RIF seems to be the "nicest" out of all the ones ive been to. FC clerks gave all their dambs away since they opened. Doesnt RIF do legit checks for anybody for free?

Was just at rif la. Dude picked up nds plats for 2800 sz 11. They had box and bag. I believe they had sz 12 and 8.5 in the RO but for 4500+. Smh at some of their employees. Cocky and not very helpful. But anyways..

Most consignment shop clerks got their nose in the sky 24/7 for some odd reason. But RIF seems to be the "nicest" out of all the ones ive been to. FC clerks gave all their dambs away since they opened. Doesnt RIF do legit checks for anybody for free?

Was at RIF LA earlier this year. Went up to the counter to ask for a size on a particular shoe. Dude at the counter told another guy to look for it. He probably looked for liked 5 seconds, saw that his homie pulled up outside and just walked out. Didn't say a thing about my size. I'm like, "ummm, K." I was like whatever about it. Guess they didn't want my business.

Last edited:
It took me 15 min before I had to ask for help cuz nobody even said hello. Copped a purr and dropped 600 which still, took Some work. Lmao since when do we have to ask people to take our money. When I go to LV sf, I get that water in reidels, but not even a hi!!! At rif. Lulz

I can't believe this thread still exists. Anyone who pays that amount for a $245 shoe is a idiot and should be ripped off for everything they own. And who cares about the yeezy anymore? Kanye or his camp doesnt rock them any more. To pay $4500 you have to be a farm raised idiot. Lol 

I can't believe this thread still exists. Anyone who pays that amount for a $245 shoe is a idiot and should be ripped off for everything they own. And who cares about the yeezy anymore? Kanye or his camp doesnt rock them any more. To pay $4500 you have to be a farm raised idiot. Lol 
Why so much hate ? You missed the release bro ?

I mean if people can afford spending $4500 on a pair of shoes that they like, why wouldn't they make it happen ?

I wouldn't personnally but I don't see what's wrong with that if you've got the money and if that doesn't mean letting yourself and/or your family starving.

Didn't read

1hW3yL0.jpg

laugh.gif

Thanks for your input, very insightful. I was JUST about to buy for 6k, but you changed my mind. Thanks champ, you're a life saver. REPPED.

not srs

Last edited:
I didn't realize Kanye's camp didn't even rock Yeezys anymore. I just put my Yeezys in the garage sale pile for a nickel a pair....could you imagine how foolish I would have looked in the mall wearing these now that nobody cares about them? I dodged a bullet for real!

I didn't realize Kanye's camp didn't even rock Yeezys anymore. I just put my Yeezys in the garage sale pile for a nickel a pair....could you imagine how foolish I would have looked in the mall wearing these now that nobody cares about them? I dodged a bullet for real!

i know, yeezys are sooooo 2013.... whats the cool thing to wear now? any suggestions?

i know, yeezys are sooooo 2013.... whats the cool thing to wear now? any suggestions?
hard to say...

kanye's been so irrelevant, haven't seen a street snap in months

who knows what the almighty "yeezus" is wearing these days

Last edited:
hard to say...

kanye's been so irrelevant, haven't seen a street snap in months

who knows what the almighty "yeezus" is wearing these days

my post was sarcastic btw lol

and not true, he was seen recently wearing adidas such as the zx flux trainers...

Last edited:

the ugliest asics you've ever seen (that the long time asics collectors are laughing at) but are ultra hyped cuz they're a RF collab... that's what's hot in the streets now yo... :tongue:

rawwney can't do no wrong bro lol

it's funny, cuz it's coming full circle, back to the hideous designs he did back in 2008, that got him laughed off of ISS (and had him threatening people on there with guns and crap, LOL)...

except now he's got a name for himself, and beasts are slurping up any crap he puts out... horrible looking or not.

Last edited:
lol that elitist atitude wont make you look any cooler.... The joint sucks but people will cop. Not a big deal move on. Thats what the sneaker culture turned into.

Anyways,
People trolling about Nike Lab releasing Yeezy's earlier today :rofl:

I mean if people can afford spending $4500 on a pair of shoes that they like, why wouldn't they make it happen ?

I wouldn't personnally but I don't see what's wrong with that if you've got the money and if that doesn't mean letting yourself and/or your family starving.

laugh.gif

Thanks for your input, very insightful. I was JUST about to buy for 6k, but you changed my mind. Thanks champ, you're a life saver. REPPED.

not srs

laugh.gif

s im sorry if i hurt ur feelings but im glad people in this thread do exist cuz i sure enjoyed getting over on you guys with the pairs i sold lol. Nothing personal LOL

not srs

honestly

I thank people in this thread for wanting to be like ye so bad cuz i enjoyed getting over on people wanting to be cool. In fact i had every yeezy except the first grey joint and i came up of all of them  thanks to kids like the ones in this thread. Just cant believe there is any more to talk about concerning this yeezy collection. At this point u are gonna need ky jelly if u are gonna cop or shut up about them. But i made half a years salary with the pairs i sold to wanna be yeezy followers. I laughed all the way to the bank and im still laughing at this thread LMAO

Last edited:
Brag??? The yeezy is ooooooold news bro i mentioned the pairs i had cuz homie said did i miss the release. Reading is fundamental bro. U can read rigjt?? Not once did i say i hated anything just wondering whats left to talk about in relation to the air yeezy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom