Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

laugh.gif
he must be doing the penguin walk if he kept them in that good condition
Whahahwhahaha.  My wife checks me out the first few mins of undsing a pair of sneaks.  She knows that I try my *** off to not crease 'em right out of the gate that she'll get a glimpse of the penguin/duck walk, hahaha.  That's until my kid steps on my shoes, then it's fully blessed for beating, haha.

Actually saw someone rocking these today casually in NYC. I didn't count stars or anything LOL, but was cool seeing Someone going about their day wearing em. Now which one of you merfers was it :smile:

I got mine for retail... Will never get that lucky again!

That should be a nice come up. Pay retail then sell them for like $4K. You can treat yourself to some high end kicks (SLP, Balenciaga, etc) and also get like a used Rolex in good shape or just keep the cash.

If I could get 4k I sell in an instant but I don't trust ebay and chargeback scams and locally nobody has offered anything over 2.7k

I might try flight club

My Red Octobers FINALLY sold at Flightclub after sitting there since February. lol

How did you find out? They e-mailed you?

I got some kicks sitting there for a couple of months and I see sizes selling out and restocking again lol not sure if my pair has been sold or whats up... figure I'll call but let me hear from you first :pimp:

Congratz on that come up btw

How did you find out? They e-mailed you?

I got some kicks sitting there for a couple of months and I see sizes selling out and restocking again lol not sure if my pair has been sold or whats up... figure I'll call but let me hear from you first
pimp.gif

Congratz on that come up btw
Flightclub sends out emails every Sunday night/Monday morning regarding their sales for that week.  Typically, you can tell if your pair sold, however, if yours was the lowest priced pair showing on their site and the price suddenly went up.

For example, I had my Red Octobers listed at $5,000, but people kept undercutting me by posting theirs for a lower price.  So for the longest time, there was a size 10.5 for $4,500 showing.   Once that sold, my pair for $5,000 popped up on the site.  Then this past week, I noticed they were selling a 10.5 for $5,500, which meant my pair for $5,000 likely sold.   I had to wait a week and a half for the confirmation email though because the order was placed through their website and they were waiting for the buyer's payment to clear.

If you see your size selling out, with no replacements showing up, it should mean your pair sold.  I would call up Flightclub if I were you to confirm the status of your pairs.

Flightclub sends out emails every Sunday night/Monday morning regarding their sales for that week.  Typically, you can tell if your pair sold, however, if yours was the lowest priced pair showing on their site and the price suddenly went up.

For example, I had my Red Octobers listed at $5,000, but people kept undercutting me by posting theirs for a lower price.  So for the longest time, there was a size 10.5 for $4,500 showing.   Once that sold, my pair for $5,000 popped up on the site.  Then this past week, I noticed they were selling a 10.5 for $5,500, which meant my pair for $5,000 likely sold.   I had to wait a week and a half for the confirmation email though because the order was placed through their website and they were waiting for the buyer's payment to clear.

If you see your size selling out, with no replacements showing up, it should mean your pair sold.  I would call up Flightclub if I were you to confirm the status of your pairs.

Repped and thanks for knowledge :tongue:

Thinking about go after the yeezy 1 black/pinks aka blinks :lol: ...see them on my IG feed alot and they are just calling for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom