Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Brag??? The yeezy is ooooooold news bro i mentioned the pairs i had cuz homie said did i miss the release. Reading is fundamental bro. U can read rigjt??

Brag??? The yeezy is ooooooold news bro i mentioned the pairs i had cuz homie said did i miss the release. Reading is fundamental bro. U can read rigjt?? Not once did i say i hated anything just wondering whats left to talk about in relation to the air yeezy

Brag??? The yeezy is ooooooold news bro i mentioned the pairs i had cuz homie said did i miss the release. Reading is fundamental bro. U can read rigjt?? Not once did i say i hated anything just wondering whats left to talk about in relation to the air yeezy
Use that cash you made on some proper grammar lessons at your local community college.  

You seem to be the only person on NT that has problem with this thread being active. 

Last edited:

Use that cash you made on some proper grammar lessons at your local community college.  

You seem to be the only person on NT that has problem with this thread being active. 
The same community college you attended? No thanks. And i find it amusing that the thread exists. But its the children like you that keep hope alive for all those that came up short in the yeezy world. Lol keep hope alive they may retro them lol

laugh.gif

Obvious troll is obvious. 

If you made half a years salary selling a few pairs of Yeezys's, you need a new job.
Nope i have a job homie my boy owns a sneaker boutique so it was walking in and out with mine which is the best part for me you keep slepping in the streets for sneaks lmao

Oh, lol.  It was late, saw it on the floor, thought those were is daily kicks.  Just noticed the factory lacing and that it's stuffed.  
:lol: he must be doing the penguin walk if he kept them in that good condition

Back
Top Bottom