Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I hope that anyone paying 1k+ for a pair of shoes is keeping it in a display and not rocking them

If I spent that much on shoes and to have them a tad dirty would make me curl up into fetal position and shed tears

If this was the case why would you spend that much on a pair of shoes to begin with. Spend money on shoes and wear them. Life is short.

The funny thing is you know there's people who are displaying used "VVVVVNDS" pairs only worn 20 times with forcefields and solesavers

pairs they're afraid to wear

pairs they paid someone $2000+ to wear for them

I wear mine often here in Chicago, and people just think i'm crazy for wearing them and not selling. 1 drunk guy yelled at me and said they were fake 
laugh.gif

But I view it like a piece of jewelry.  Because I have a nice watch should I just let it sit in the box and be afraid of it getting scratched?  What good is it if it's not on me or I don't wear it?

To each their own of course.  

Last edited:
I havent been in this thread in a while due to over dosages of salt. Whats new? Any hope at ever seeing them at retail again?

I wear mine often here in Chicago, and people just think i'm crazy for wearing them and not selling. 1 drunk guy yelled at me and said they were fake :lol:

But I view it like a piece of jewelry.  Because I have a nice watch should I just let it sit in the box and be afraid of it getting scratched?  What good is it if it's not on me or I don't wear it?

To each their own of course.  

Jewelry can last you for life with daily wear and you can hand it down to your kids though. Sneakers are good for maybe 2 years with regular wear.

If you paid like $4k resell prices, then that's a lot of money for sneakers that are going to wear out. Its different if you paid that much to collect them like a baseball card.

I have a pair of y2s solars

been worn. recently i've been pondering if i should sell them or not. I love them but the thing is that my love is dying

anyone feel the same or is all you salty 

Bad grammar aside, if you don't feel the same way and don't want them, then just sell them...

Last edited:
If this was the case why would you spend that much on a pair of shoes to begin with. Spend money on shoes and wear them. Life is short.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!

I bought all 3 cw's for aftermarket, Solars n Plats NDS and RO's for a great price from a corporate Nike higher-up and I've worn them all with pride.

I used to keep shoes in display cases but after a long while, it get's to a point where if you don't wear them, you run the risk of the midsoles degrading/oxidizing and then they eventually become unwearable.

Just my 2 cents

^^^
Don't, if you didn't jump on the initial resell bandwagon, there's a part of you that'll deeply regret it if you do let em go.

Feeling that way with the Y1 collection I sold a while back.. Oh well
Wear what you like!
View media item 1047647

^^^
Don't, if you didn't jump on the initial resell bandwagon, there's a part of you that'll deeply regret it if you do let em go.

Wear what you like!
I got them for retail and I wore them to my graduation. 

I love them too much to part but I kinda get clueless on how to rock them 

^^^

Wear what you like!
View media item 1047647
I got them for retail and I wore them to my graduation. 

I love them too much to part but I kinda get clueless on how to rock them 

You got them for retail and love them... Keep them... Stop doubting yourself

I have a pair of y2s solars

been worn. recently i've been pondering if i should sell them or not. I love them but the thing is that my love is dying

anyone feel the same or is all you salty 

I'm the same. I got my solars retail and I had a hard time initially wearing them because they were so coveted. As resell prices grew I became more and more hesitant to wear them or wanted to wear them for special occasions :lol: after realizing how ridiculous I was being over a pair of sneakers I just started wearing them. I wore them to run some errands 3 days ago and then I wore them to a chicks house yesterday with some UA shorts and a "Lazy but talented" Nike tee :lol:

The moral: just wear your shoes how you want to. 9 out of 10 no one knows/cares what's on your feet. And the 1/10 that do, will look at you like a scorned lover because...well you're wearing some cool shoes.

....still cleaned my solars when I got home though >D

Last edited:
^^
What's good Proto!

Nah, just as is. I've tried shields before and they just hurt after a while divi stopped. Fortunately they fit a tad snug so creasing isn't bad when worn. It's just the nature/type of mesh on these that it's inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom