Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I caved and did 4.2 on mine.. I really love the shoe but it's shut me out of the shoe game for a long while
do ya think the price is goign anywhere on ro's? yeah this is gonnna SET me back to lol

but some other guy selling whole prelude set for arounfd 4200 1-9+ kobe 9 bruce lee, 

decisision!

Last edited:
real talk that's an insane amount of money, i could pay off my med school books with that type of money haha, but if you got the paper do it. 

$4.2k, heck why not $10k, $15k. They are special sneakers right.

Anything over retail is more than anyone should pay for some sneakers made of plastic in sweatshops.

Damn with all this talk of fraud on ebay I'm really hesitant to even list them there anymore. I just got a third pair in and I just want to let them go for 3.9k but I took down the auction the second I got a message from someone asking for overnight shipping for $4100. Just felt it was the type of buyers that were following the auction.

Where is @bigj
Damn with all this talk of fraud on ebay I'm really hesitant to even list them there anymore. I just got a third pair in and I just want to let them go for 3.9k but I took down the auction the second I got a message from someone asking for overnight shipping for $4100. Just felt it was the type of buyers that were following the auction.
Its a cold world out there bro. Take it to FC and call it a day.

Idk how y'all find all these RO's man I look everywhere but can't find any good price that I'm willing to pull the trigger on.

Not sure how you guys are getting burned on eBay so much. If you take your time and do your research on your buyer and communicate, it's fairly easy.

If I was y'all, I'd take video proof I sent him the shoes he brought all the way down to when it was sent to the post office. I know it sounds lame af but we ain't talking about pocket change no more with these joints

I hope that anyone paying 1k+ for a pair of shoes is keeping it in a display and not rocking them

If I spent that much on shoes and to have them a tad dirty would make me curl up into fetal position and shed tears

Back
Top Bottom