Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So guys...is all you salty or nah?

rNzZPo7.gif

Notice a few of you gave ya pair to Flight Club to sell.

How reliable are they to sell your shoes.

Meaning how fast does it normally take, and is it worth it? Thanks!

Still looking for a pair of Yeezy's
frown.gif
. Last meetup fell through.
I dropped my pair off at FC a week after release in February.  Someone bought my pair off their website 2 months later, but the buyer's payment fell through and they were made available again.  They finally sold a few weeks ago for $5,000 - giving me $4,000 after their cut.  I usually do meet ups for sneaker transactions but for a high priced item like the ROs, FC was the most reliable route to take imo.  You don't have to deal with potential chargebacks, etc.

i'm tellin y'all if i was not stubborn at the time and i had actually gotten tweetdeck, i would be on a pair of RO's.

smh i'm still salty about the day :rofl:

i really do hope the adidas yeezy is pure flames.

Had Nike tweets go straight to my phone...but my phone was on silent... On silent :frown:

Last edited:
got the tweet, checked out and had email confirmation at 10:03am

ON TMOBILE'S LTE SERVICE!!!!!!

I am no longer switching carriers cuz of this hahaha

Yeezys in smaller sizes (7-9) go for more than most?

I would imagine the little man syndrome shoots those prices to the moon..

Lmao I did the exact same thing. Was brushing my teeth, saw the tweet, ran to my computer, which was asleep. By the time it woke, connected to wifi, I f'd myself  
laugh.gif
I happened to be on my phone when it was tweeted and my wife was paying bills on the laptop. Needless to say I pushed her out the way and they went to cart instantly. Still can't believe it.

I happened to be on my phone when it was tweeted and my wife was paying bills on the laptop. Needless to say I pushed her out the way and they went to cart instantly. Still can't believe it.
grats!!!! im sure ur wife felt better knowing how much cash was involved lol

Yeezys in smaller sizes (7-9) go for more than most?

I would imagine the little man syndrome shoots those prices to the moon..

I would be under the assumption 7-8.5 go for a decent amount just because of how difficult that size is to find

Still cant believe i got a 8.5 posted up in my room. I need to break them out again i have not worn them since feb 22. 

Soon as I got the notification I went on and was put straight in line. I hesitated a few seconds because I didn't realize they actually dropped
sick.gif

Ended up failing
frown.gif

Last edited:
A fellow NTer and friend text me the morning of the release around 11 with his confirmation email

All I could do was :smh: cause I SWORE Nike would never officially release RO's :lol:

So the people who run Nike's Twitter obviously knew they were gonna drop that day at that specific time. Do you guys think they let all their closet friends know that information before they released? I'm sure they did.

So the people who run Nike's Twitter obviously knew they were gonna drop that day at that specific time. Do you guys think they let all their closet friends know that information before they released? I'm sure they did.

In all honesty they might not have even cared...or had their RO's for their close friends and family months before

Heard from @SoleMartyr that the ROs were already searchable on their website at 12am on 2/9. Nike then later released the tweet at 1pm ET to let the world know about it.

Heard from @SoleMartyr that the ROs were already searchable on their website at 12am on 2/9. Nike then later released the tweet at 1pm ET to let the world know about it.
BS. It would not have lasted 13hrs without anyone searching for it or a bot discovering it

Back
Top Bottom