Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Oh I see. You're thinking of dropping off your RO's?

when i get the time to drive/fly to flight club i'll be bringing my pair with me. not sure if rif or fc is better though. i hear stories from both places having people just trying on the shoes. fc gets more people going through but rif charges less (i think)

Last edited:
when i get the time to drive/fly to flight club i'll be bringing my pair with me. not sure if rif or fc is better though. i hear stories from both places having people just trying on the shoes.
people will be trying on your shoe no matter what store you drop it off. if the guy that's interested in your pair doesn't know his size then he has the right to try it on. 

Heard from @SoleMartyr that the ROs were already searchable on their website at 12am on 2/9. Nike then later released the tweet at 1pm ET to let the world know about it.
If I remember correctly, the ROs used the same link as the plats and solars. One of the two at least. Somebody wouldve caught it. Plus the word that got around was that they sold out in 10 min.

when i get the time to drive/fly to flight club i'll be bringing my pair with me. not sure if rif or fc is better though. i hear stories from both places having people just trying on the shoes. fc gets more people going through but rif charges less (i think)
Oh okay. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

So the people who run Nike's Twitter obviously knew they were gonna drop that day at that specific time. Do you guys think they let all their closet friends know that information before they released? I'm sure they did.

they definitely DID.

a friend of mine here in my city knew they were dropping ahead of time, knew the exact time and everything. he of course scored his pair too.

we're not close at all tho, so of course he didn't tell me.

i was still kinda ticked off about it tho... :smh:

even tho i didn't get them for retail (still got a good deal on 'em tho), i'm just glad they did release... nike coulda very easily just destroyed them all, and i really thought they were going to (or already had)...

if they hadn't of released at all, those few legit early pairs would be going for even more than they were back then ($6K+), and it'd be mega sketchy, cuz ya woulda never known FOR SURE they were legit, having never seen the released pairs...

Last edited:
has anybody got yeezy from ebay?

i mean seller can post pics and stuff, but dont you think they switch out a replica?

this seller has tag pics but yeah hes running it in a auction, has only 2 feedback tho..

Ask for tagged pics if you are a serious buyer...worst case scenario you are protected by eBay/paypal

Last edited:
BS. It would not have lasted 13hrs without anyone searching for it or a bot discovering it
I really meant to say the link was already active since midnight that morning of release, but no one knew about it until Nike tweeted it out.

has anybody got yeezy from ebay?

i mean seller can post pics and stuff, but dont you think they switch out a replica?

this seller has tag pics but yeah hes running it in a auction, has only 2 feedback tho..
I still can't shake the feeling that something is off about those triangles on the suede. They are too clean cut with sharp edges. Also the lacelock looks off, the stitching is off as the "II" not looking embossed in. 

Stop reading my mind
nerd.gif
I want a pair too. Or a pair of Tans
frown.gif

Last edited:
Those look close, but I feel that the pyramids are too perfect. Also the toe box looks very clean.  Any glue stains?  How thin is that lace lock?

Theres a forum and thread specifically for legit checks. If you want to be 100% sure I'd just cop from fc or other legit place

Back
Top Bottom