Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Do you guys like the Yeezy 1's or 2's better? Just wondering what NT thinks.

Y2 could be called Y1.V2. Like someone said, he toned down and made the same shoe, but sleeker.

I wish I had an extra pair of Y2 Solars, I really wore my pair alot. I wore my Y2's more than all three of my Y1's and Jaspers combined.

Y2 could be called Y1.V2. Like someone said, he toned down and made the same shoe, but sleeker.

I wish I had an extra pair of Y2 Solars, I really wore my pair alot. I wore my Y2's more than all three of my Y1's and Jaspers combined.
Man I wish I just had one pair
sick.gif
frown.gif
. Haha.

Man I wish I just had one pair 
sick.gif
frown.gif
. Haha.
I feel you. I am constantly looking at Solars and Blinks even though I'll never, in my entire feasible lifetime, be able to afford a pair. It's torture....
They got reps looking aight these days though 
nerd.gif

I know a lot of people who hate on the 1s that never owned either y1 or y2. Personally the y1s in terms of when they came out are rawww.. i still love the concept.. the y2 is really nice and unique on its own.. both have something fresh to bring to the table. I'll update with pics once my y1s arrive hopefully tomorrow

as i've said b4... the 1's are just straight ignorant looking... raw...

that chunky moon boot look is dope to me.

they'll be more appreciated later in the future, IMO (for their look and just being the OG's)...

2's are just a toned down version... sleeker, and less gaudy, so more people feel like they can pull em off easier...

i love both, but it's mostly cuz i love straps on shoes, and these are the ultimate strap shoe (the placement of the straps on both gives the over all silhouette a dope look... i love sb mid dunks with the strap, and the jaspers, but i prefer this strap placement in the mid foot that the yeezy 1 & 2 both have)...

I know a lot of people who hate on the 1s that never owned either y1 or y2. Personally the y1s in terms of when they came out are rawww.. i still love the concept.. the y2 is really nice and unique on its own.. both have something fresh to bring to the table. I'll update with pics once my y1s arrive hopefully tomorrow
#truth I'm not sure how anyone cannot appreciate the Y1s. The originality of each color and each one having different materials. One of my buddies thought my blinks were fake cause he didn't know the materials were different on each colorway lol.

The Y2s are great without a doubt but took a lot of inspiration from Y1s. 

as i've said b4... the 1's are just straight ignorant looking... raw...

that chunky moon boot look is dope to me.

they'll be more appreciated later in the future, IMO (for their look and just being the OG's)...

2's are just a toned down version... sleeker, and less gaudy, so more people feel like they can pull em off easier...

i love both, but it's mostly cuz i love straps on shoes, and these are the ultimate strap shoe (the placement of the straps on both gives the over all silhouette a dope look... i love sb mid dunks with the strap, and the jaspers, but i prefer this strap placement in the mid foot that the yeezy 1 & 2 both have)...
Yeah I see what you're saying with that whole raw look. I really love that whole space boot look to it.

So since most of you guys said the Yeezy 1 was better shoe. Which colorway is your favorite? I'm really torn between Blinks and Tans but I haven't really seen both up close in hand so it'd be hard for me to decide.

This was the closest I was to a Yeezy in hand lol. Dude had these at Sneaker Con DMV back in April. Not sure if they were legit or not but he was asking for about 1800 if I can remember correctly.

Last edited:
So since most of you guys said the Yeezy 1 was better shoe. Which colorway is your favorite? I'm really torn between Blinks and Tans but I haven't really seen both up close in hand so it'd be hard for me to decide.

Zens were my favorite when they first released and was the only colorway I planned on getting. After getting a good deal on a deadstock pair of nets and holding them in hand they became my favorite. The color, the sleek strap, (I always felt the Y pattern could have been left off all colorways) and the GITD swoosh just do it for me. I'm probably one of the few people who rate the black/pink colorway as my least favorite of all Yeezys released Y1 or Y2.

Legit!
frown.gif
Too bad I didn't have the $. Would've been all over those!
Zens were my favorite when they first released and was the only colorway I planned on getting. After getting a good deal on a deadstock pair of nets and holding them in hand they became my favorite. The color, the sleek strap, (I always felt the Y pattern could have been left off all colorways) and the GITD swoosh just do it for me. I'm probably one of the few people who rate the black/pink colorway as my least favorite of all Yeezys released Y1 or Y2.
True true. I love the Tans.

As I said before...the Tans grew to be my fav of the three colorways... It's just so unique and the color pallette just works...

Back
Top Bottom