Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Package ONE of TWO just arrived at the office. Blinks and Tans!!! now usps should be dropping off 2nd pair of tans and Promo Zens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGAWD I am excited. I don't get off work til 8pm Doe :frown:

Zens are the underachiever child of the yeezy line up...potential when it has its bright orange liner but then falls flat when it fades away

Package ONE of TWO just arrived at the office. Blinks and Tans!!! now usps should be dropping off 2nd pair of tans and Promo Zens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGAWD I am excited. I don't get off work til 8pm Doe :frown:
Promos liner never fade away!!! Winning!!!!

I'm excited about the zens! That bright orange did it for me. Too clean. Are they worth anymore then regular zens?

Used Solar Red size 12 up on RIF.LA

Some kids were commenting "a size 12? thats Yeezus size, I'm telling dad to buy it for me." when the chick brought them in to consign.

Package ONE of TWO just arrived at the office. Blinks and Tans!!! now usps should be dropping off 2nd pair of tans and Promo Zens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGAWD I am excited. I don't get off work til 8pm Doe
frown.gif
Address please.
Just kidding! Lol. Enjoy!

Package TWO arrived. The Tans and Promos are literally DS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single scuff or imperfection. Everything is nice and as new as it gets for VNDS. There's literally no dirt or signs of wear on soles. Looks like they were probably tried on which to me is still DS. I will bless this page with a full Y1 and Y2 Set pic. Lulz. I am happy AF right now. Time to dig up the girbauds for these babies!

Please don't bless us with pics b my heart won't be able to take the instantaneous rise of salt that will come with pics

Package TWO arrived. The Tans and Promos are literally DS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single scuff or imperfection. Everything is nice and as new as it gets for VNDS. There's literally no dirt or signs of wear on soles. Looks like they were probably tried on which to me is still DS. I will bless this page with a full Y1 and Y2 Set pic. Lulz. I am happy AF right now. Time to dig up the girbauds for these babies!

Congrats man. Can't wait to see the pic!

I'll be taking some pics tonight and throwing them on later! I gotta do a group shot of the y2 set as well :smile: Maybe go cop a Kings Chair at Ross or something to put them on like that one dude trying to sell them for 100k. One of my tans is way cleaner than the other. And I technically don't need two tans! so i'll see what's up :smile:

Girbauds? Oh gawd

promos only 300ish? dang that's nice. any idea in how many sizes the promos came in? if they included box?

Either Girbauds or Lee Pipes .. bring them back from my Middle school days chhyeah!

Leather on these is Ridiculous!

Leather on these>>>> Life

GAWD these are beautiful.

I am gonna rock all mine with a Camo Romper .

LMAO

Lighting sucked in that pic. Ill update with better pics once I get home. The orange REALLY pops. GAWD .. DIOS. I feel WHOLE.

lmao

thanks for all the love guys.

Back
Top Bottom