Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So iam on a dilemma. One of the tans I received was said to not have any scuffs, marks or defects. The pair itself was repainted. I noticed some of the paint got to areas of the shoe such as suede and tan parts. Iam upset about it and I contacted seller to see what we can figure out. Now he claims I just want a refund cuz I got another pair.. no not because I got another pair but because the condition we agreed on is not what it truly is. He's saying that he didn't know they were painted which they are. What to do?

Last edited:
:lol: I knew you'd be the type of guy that would complain about something miniscule like that. You were smiling and hyped thanking the guy the last two pages now all of a sudden a change of heart?

So iam on a dilemma. One of the tans I received was said to not have any scuffs, marks or defects. The pair itself was repainted. I noticed some of the paint got to areas of the shoe such as suede and tan parts. Iam upset about it and I contacted seller to see what we can figure out. Now he claims I just want a refund cuz I got another pair.. no not because I got another pair but because the condition we agreed on is not what it truly is. He's saying that he didn't know they were painted which they are. What to do?
Why don't you send them to someone to get touched up? Someone can most likely fix up the midsole and you already have a 2 pairs midas whale you that pair as your beater pair or they should at least give you the incentive to wear them more I guess but it is an expensive purchase so I understand why you would be upset

Very minor flaw bro, half these Yeezy 1's are worn/beat, very hard to even find a NDS pair, heck a few months I was willing to pay $900 shipped, for a beat pair of Zen's easy, but someone beat me to the punch. 
tired.gif

:lol: I knew you'd be the type of guy that would complain about something miniscule like that. You were smiling and hyped thanking the guy the last two pages now all of a sudden a change of heart?

I can understand tho. I mean, if i paid for an item and find out it's been restored... Sloppily restored.... I'd feel a certain kind of way.

I can understand tho. I mean, if i paid for an item and find out it's been restored... Sloppily restored.... I'd feel a certain kind of way.
yea buts who's to say it's been restored. Might just be a bad factory paint job. The last two pages have been him excited like no other about the shoes and all of a sudden a complaint? Seems a little weird to me.

yea buts who's to say it's been restored. Might just be a bad factory paint job. The last two pages have been him excited like no other about the shoes and all of a sudden a complaint? Seems a little weird to me.

Naw I def don't feel the same way. It's not an all of a sudden complaint considering he just got them and complained the same day.

I've been plenty happy about getting a shoe in the past just to open the box and have ugg mug going due to something being furred up.

It's not like he spent $200 on them. He spent good money. That kinda stuff should have been disclosed if the midsole was truly repainted.

Naw I def don't feel the same way. It's not an all of a sudden complaint considering he just got them and complained the same day.

I've been plenty happy about getting a shoe in the past just to open the box and have ugg mug going due to something being furred up.

It's not like he spent $200 on them. He spent good money. That kinda stuff should have been disclosed if the midsole was truly repainted.
yeah I can understand that perspective but he just put pics of em on here last night.

Instead of having us hypothesize about it he should just post some pics so we can see if it's legit or not(the complaint)

Last edited:
:lol: true. Pics would make the world of difference. The glorious pics we never surfaced.

Not a change of heart. I finally got the time to really sit down and inspect them. And yeah 1500 is not an everyday purchase and if seller says no scuffs, marks or issues.. i expect them to not have scuffs marks or issues. Wouldn't u? The paint got to parts of the leather and SUEDE. That's what gets to me.

I haven't looked at my Y1s in a while, but I remember the midsole paint not being great. With that said, those look terrible. Return them.

Back
Top Bottom