Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Found this really informative video for those looking to purchase the Yeezy 1. I knew a good amount of these things but I found it pretty helpful. Hope it can help any of you guys trying to buy a pair of Yeezy 1's.

When it comes to doing legit checks, my first source is always NY&Co on eBay.  He's a douche but the obnoxious amount of pics he takes always come in handy.

When it comes to doing legit checks, my first source is always NY&Co on eBay.  He's a douche but the obnoxious amount of pics he takes always come in handy.
Question does he really want those prices or having his shoes prices listed like that for attention?

Last edited:
nerd.gif
might have a ds pair of solars locked up for $950

checking em out this weekend

dude's about to get duped and drop a stack on some "super duper mega perfects"... :lol:

either that, or he's just extremely lucky some how...

No one is stupid enough to give away even 5/10 condition Solars for $950.  Not even to your best friend.

Those are an expensive pair of fakes.

I don't even know how people still believe they can get a steal like that . Just setting themselves up :frown:

Their are steals out there, it's just takes a lot of searching. I've never wanted RO's so I don't have to worry about shuffling through fakes but I've been in the hunt for either Blink 1's or Zen 1's to go with my solars. The thing is....I want a DS pair :frown:

Their are steals out there, it's just takes a lot of searching. I've never wanted RO's so I don't have to worry about shuffling through fakes but I've been in the hunt for either Blink 1's or Zen 1's to go with my solars. The thing is....I want a DS pair :frown:

DS Blink's are the hardest to find out of the Y1 set. I remember before I found mine just over a year ago that I was on the hunt for 6-8 months.

Their are steals out there, it's just takes a lot of searching. I've never wanted RO's so I don't have to worry about shuffling through fakes but I've been in the hunt for either Blink 1's or Zen 1's to go with my solars. The thing is....I want a DS pair
frown.gif
There are "steals" out there, but $950 isn't a steal.  It's a scam.

Their are steals out there, it's just takes a lot of searching. I've never wanted RO's so I don't have to worry about shuffling through fakes but I've been in the hunt for either Blink 1's or Zen 1's to go with my solars. The thing is....I want a DS pair
frown.gif
lol thank you
mean.gif

iv'e been hunting my size in solars for a minute; of course looking to pay as least as possible but at the same time being very wary of variants  ....

I see great deals on Y1s locally go for around 800 for good condition pairs, some kid recently bought a pair of ds RO for 2.3 even; you have to have patience and persistence is all, the people who just put it in their head the prices are set & they can never obtain a shoe normally don't. 

of course the price raises flags but will check them out & cop if they are legit.

Last edited:
I feel like once I get my Yeezy's I'm gonna be super cautious about them and not gonna wear them as much to prevent messing them up
tired.gif

:lol:

People in here would cry if I posted my pair right now, :x

I need to power wash them ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you shouldn't be buying them in the first place,
laugh.gif
I get what you're saying. I'm obviously gonna wear em but I'm just cautious idk. I'm just over thinking it
tired.gif
laugh.gif

People in here would cry if I posted my pair right now,
sick.gif

I need to power wash them ASAP.
Pics
nerd.gif

Booooooooooo, you're no fun

just wear the damb shoes
I will I will. We both gotta get these Blinks
tongue.gif

Back