Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Anyone remember everyone gathering $10 because supposedly the guy said he knew the exact time of the drop since he was right about some previous release.....I remember gifting $10 to someone who pool'd all the money and sent this guy money. 

He actually told us it was going to be a evening drop but never gave the exact heads up or anything like he said he would lol. 

He was charging like $100 for the exact time, and it was me who suggested in the thread that we all stop paying the dude that much individually, and team up so you wouldn't end up out of so much on your own.

He PM'd me all mad, cuz I prolly took mega dough out his pocket by doing that. :lol:

He did give us an exact time, but it was off by exactly an hour. Still don't know if he was told wrong, they changed it on him once they saw what he was doing, or he just simply didn't factor in central standard time... :lol:

He apparently did refund a few people, but certainly not everyone...

Wouldn't be surprised if he made off with hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars (it was a hot minute that he was raking it in b4 we started pooling the money together, and a lot of people prolly didn't bother filing claims cuz they pooled and only ended up out of like $10 bones)...

Last edited:
i think he just got the time zones mixed up.

He had info on the Tan Y1 NDC release also. He charged like $15 paypal back then lol.

So did the flowers and teddy bear land you a pair? 
nerd.gif

Awww man I remember that lmao, wasn't it valentines day?
I dont think so. 

Cant eem be mad tho,  If dude wouldve gotten the yambz and some ROs 
nthat.gif

But at the time, i was like..

@alp Go BIG or go home, bro.

But if i had to pick between the two, id go with ROs. The yambz aint work 5k lulz.

Btw..did she go through with burning them??

Last edited:
@alp
Go BIG or go home, bro.

But if i had to pick between the two, id go with ROs. The yambz aint work 5k lulz.

Btw..did she go through with burning them??
:lol: I feel you. When you put it like that (5k or yambs) it puts it in a whole different perspective.
You could also say would you rather get some kicks that you wear sparingly throughout the year or the girl, but I digress.
No I do not think she burned them. That would basically be taking 3gs of cash(at the time) and burning it. Not something a lot of individuals would do.

Watched some Y1 Blink and Tan videos on YouTube.

Only made me want these more!

I wanna graduate in some Yeezy's but I don't think my school would let me
tired.gif

Sometimes I go on IG and like every Blink pics that pop up...I need to chill :lol:

If you guys had the opportunity to get Blinks for a very good price, but it was 1 size bigger than what you normally wear, would you do it?

If you guys had the opportunity to get Blinks for a very good price, but it was 1 size bigger than what you normally wear, would you do it?
Ive had the same opportunity and passed unless you just want to keep them for collection purposes. I wear mine and the Y1's already run .5-1 size big as is so another size bigger would be wayyy too much to double sock or anything 
roll.gif

Well yea lol...my tans are a 10.5 and runs a bit loose...so I'm sure I can fit a 10 fine but I wouldn't be opposed to getting a pair in a size 11...if it was a good price and condition... I would just use a shoe tree or put thicker insoles

Yes I put a lot of thought into it already :lol:

He was charging like $100 for the exact time, and it was me who suggested in the thread that we all stop paying the dude that much individually, and team up so you wouldn't end up out of so much on your own.

He PM'd me all mad, cuz I prolly took mega dough out his pocket by doing that.
laugh.gif

He did give us an exact time, but it was off by exactly an hour. Still don't know if he was told wrong, they changed it on him once they saw what he was doing, or he just simply didn't factor in central standard time...
laugh.gif

He apparently did refund a few people, but certainly not everyone...

Wouldn't be surprised if he made off with hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars (it was a hot minute that he was raking it in b4 we started pooling the money together, and a lot of people prolly didn't bother filing claims cuz they pooled and only ended up out of like $10 bones)...
Ahh there you go now I remember exactly what happened lol. I still remember text group that we started so everyone was going back n forth. It was email first but texting was easier so we did that. Good times

I can't tell ever with the ro's lmao

But that suede cut looks sus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom